Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 85 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 104 reviews
on February 23, 2017
This is very exciting with a very likable cast. The special effects leave something to be desired but frightening enough to keep the viewer engaged with lots of exciting action. Plot structure very similar to "Giant Gila Monster". Should please fans of scary monster genre.
on May 18, 2015
I loved this movie - I like the entire Lake Placid - well, with the exception of the 1st one - which is odd but I loved all the others AFTER the initial feature - I did not realize I ordered the "unrated" one which meant unfiltered cursing which I didn't care for but other than that good plot - well, standard croc plot - but I like Yancy Butler and of course, Robert Englund!!
on June 16, 2017
okay movie but over kill
on March 23, 2017
got my son the whole collection so far, he loves them
on March 6, 2016
I had Lake Placid 1 and 2, then SyFy channel ran a series of Lake Placid movies so I looked them up and bought this one and the others. They are funny as heck! But I'm completing my set of the movies.
on October 10, 2016
Big fan of lake placid, ever since I saw the first one. Enjoyable worth buying.
on January 28, 2016
Good, corny movie! Love it!
on January 27, 2017
JUNK !!! Not WORTH a Rental !!!

The " CG " ( GATOR ) was the WORSE I HAVE SEEN, In a MOVIE !!!!!
The STORY - PLOT - ACTING ( ???) EDITING are Pure CRAP !!!!
on February 17, 2017