Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Lakeland Mills Cedar Log Lounge Chair, Natural" and save 57% off the $219.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4-Year Lawn & Garden Extended Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions after manufacturer's warranty expires
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Lakeland Mills Cedar Log Lounge Chair, Natural
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Made of insect and weather resistant white cedar
- Made from a renewable resource and byproduct of the log home industry
- It has curved seat slats for greater comfort. Product Dimensions Length:28 inches,Height: 39 inches, Overall Height: 39 inches , Width: 28 inches
- Made in USA
- Easy assembly
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Lakeland mills cedar log rocking chair adds an atmosphere of rustic nostalgia to any environment in the home.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As for the chair itself, it's really awesome. I get compliments on it from everyone that sees it. It was a little tricky to assemble and have all the legs be level. If you are putting this on a hard surface then you really don't want it to rock on uneven legs, so take your time and adjust all the pieces with a rubber mallet before you install any of the screws.
Yes, there are a lot of imperfections like cracks, but that's the beauty of it. It's still rock solid, but has a lot of character and will fit right in to any rustic setting. I wouldn't have wanted it any other way.
And not only does it look nice, but it's also comfortable. I just wish I had room in my house for more than one!
Only problem I had with the assembly was that one of the arm rest holes wasn't drilled in the right place. I drilled one that worked.
NECESSITIES WHEN ASSEMBLING:
1) Drill (don't try to hand screw this item together)
2) #2 Phillips driving bit
3) 3/16 wood drill bit (just in case you have to drill your arm rest holes)
4) Socket wrench w/ 11mm socket (for the 2 lag screws)
5) Rubber mallet or hammer with wood block (to hammer parts in place)
Should take about 10-20 minutes to assemble, depending on your expertise.
I ordered two chairs and one love seat. They arrived promptly and my handy neighbor boy put them together easily. He did need a drill. The chairs/love seats are comfortable and handsome. I am 5'4" and my husband is 6' and they are comfortable for both of us. The love seats easily fit two adults and a child.
After placing them by the pond, I realized I needed another love seat to balance things out so I ordered another. When it came, one of the insert supports had snapped off in the attached "log". I called customer service from the number on the box. This was about 4:30 on Thursday. The woman was very helpful and explained how to easily remove the broken off plug. The replacement piece was in the mail on Saturday.
After the first time we had company over, I realized that just two chairs were not enough! So I am ending up with four of these chairs and two of the love seats. Great product.
Great chairs, definitely give off the Log Cabin vibe. I am a big guy, 250 pounds, and these sit VERY comfortably. Plenty of room for my wide hips and the slope of the seat is perfect - no struggle to get up but still feel slightly reclined. Construction was easy, but laborious. Used a power drill for the screws. Waiting to stain for a while. Nice big thick logs are great - durable and strong. Only issue was one back seat slat was cracked on one of the two chairs we bought. I wood glued it back, no issues. This was damaged because one box arrived open, with NO packing tape ever installed at the factory, so it shipped all the way from Michigan to NC in an open box! yet somehow all the parts showed up ok except that slat.
Arrived on time. Love them!