Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $6.79 shipping
90% positive over last 12 months
12-Pack Lakerol Salty Caramel Licorice Sugar Free Pastilles Stevia Candy 0.88-ounce Packages
Enhance your purchase
|Unit Count||12.00 Count|
|Number of Pieces||2|
About this item
- Enjoy Läkerol, makers of classic Swedish pastilles since 1909. Includes 12 0.8-ounce boxes of Salty Caramel Licorice candy
- Sugar free licorice and only 5 calories per serving, made with Stevia. Läkerol has been a Purveyor to the Court of Sweden since 1916 and has been loved and enjoyed in many countries around the world
- These little pastilles candy from Läkerol are firm but chewy and have a distinctive, rich and pleasurable licorice taste
- Enjoy anytime you want and also excellent to help soothe minor throat irritation or just use as a mouth freshener. Convenient pocket sized packages to take on the go. Also great to give as a Swedish gift!
- Perfect to use as a diabetic candy or for people on a low sugar diet
Customers also search
Finally...Now you can enjoy sugar free Swedish pastilles any time you want! Since 1909 Läkerol has made Swedish pastilles that have been enjoyed in numerous countries around the world and has been a Purveyor to the Court of Sweden since 1916. Läkerol refreshes your mouth and throat and now you can enjoy them with this convenient 12 box set. Made with Stevia this imported Swedish licorice is also perfect for people on a low sugar diet looking for diabetic candy to enjoy without increasing their sugar intake. Each box has about 12 servings (2 pieces) with 5 calories and only 1 carbohydrate. Enjoy a sweet Swedish treat without the guilt of adding sugar!
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 6.9 x 4 x 2.7 inches; 0.8 Ounces
- UPC : 185531000429
- Manufacturer : Lakerol
- ASIN : B074KTCX4J
- Best Sellers Rank: #60,068 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #256 in Licorice Candy
- Customer Reviews:
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They use to be menthol/licorice & sweet.... Not these! These have no sweetness and are purely menthol, not a bit of the licorice.....
UPDATE: If you want the Licorice/Menthol you have to purchase the RED "SPECIAL" box; which unfortunately since 2021 you can not get.
But I ♥ the Lakerol Special (Red Box)... I purchased as many boxes as I could in 2020 and I'll have to wait until they start making them again.
item is make in Slovakia NOT Sweden and they have a no return policy, nice. They are
not as good as the ones made in Sweden which are the real deal, shame on you
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.