Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(Verified Purchases). See both reviews
on August 16, 2012
I bought this bass off Amazon after a friend of mine (a bass player I really respect) told me about this guitar. So, I never played one, but went ahead and bought it anyway!

I ordered on Friday and it was at my doorstep on Tuesday! First impression: wow, this is a beautiful guitar! Second impression: "he wasn't kidding, this neck is damn near perfect and fast!" I've been playing this baby nonstop for days now and can't get enough of it's tone, neck, and versatility. Seriously, this baby plays like a dream.

I've played many high end basses. My other main bass is a modulus q5, so my fingers are picky when it comes to basses claiming to have nice necks and tone. The 44-01 stands up in every way.

If you're on the fence, pull the trigger; you won't be disappointed.
on September 25, 2015
I love my Lakland Bass, this was a real bargain. Thank you Amazon!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question