Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 21 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 23 reviews
on December 31, 2012
even though I read the review that mentioned this doll is heavy I was quite surprised really how heavy this doll is. her head is really heavy. hard for my 4yr old to really hold and play with. very cute doll though. fun hair it twists and seems durable. seems very well made. just really keep in mind how heavy this is and hard to hold for a younger child. topples over as well from the weight of her head. hair bows aren't as durable. already two broke and the little plastic hinge parts broke off. over all this is a sweet, cute doll
on July 19, 2012
This is a high quality Cartoon Doll that finally a toy company created correctly and is a great doll series to collect. Here's why:

1. Look at the doll in its box and each one in the series is perfectly designed from head to toe including the packaging. The colors, clothing, hair, accessories are all detailed and matched to create a lovely theme for each doll.
2. When you hold the doll it feels sort of like a rag doll in your hands but is a very unique cartoonish feel because it is not a normal balanced doll and you would not want a cartoon doll to feel balanced in your hands. It has a heavy head that wobbles like the rest of the arms and legs which is a lot of fun because it is so different.
3. The smooth plastic of the doll feels wonderful and appears flawless like a cartoon. The features on the face are child safe but makes the cartoon come to life.
4. The silly hair is a blast to bend to style and special needs kids of all ages love it too.
5. The birthdate and serial number of the doll is on the back of the doll too for collecting.

This is the first cartoon doll that actually got it right because of all of the above and the Silly Hair feature is what makes this doll absolutely perfect for kids and adults collecting or just playing!
on December 10, 2012
I ordered this for my 5 year old granddaughter. She called it "crazy hair girt" so I wasn't sure it was the same thing. It was for Christmas so I was apprehensive when the shipping date came back Dec. 20 to Jan 4, but it arrived in plenty of time. My granddaughter loves it and has had a lot of fun with it.
on February 6, 2013
I bought this for my granddaughter. I thought she would really like it. But she hasn't played with it one time. It is actually really heavy. It is really cute but I think that it would be better for an older child because it is heavy and the head just keeps falling down unless you hang onto the head.
on February 13, 2014
The doll is really beautiful too! However, the head is very heavy and just tired children. My niece loved, but plays little time with her ​​because of discomfort in holding the doll that has very heavy head.
on February 3, 2013
This was sent to our Grandaughter for a Christmas present. She has continued playing with this doll long after the other toys have been left aside. It keeps her occupied for hours. It is a great gift for a child.
on February 27, 2013
No pensé que había una muñeca con tanta elaboración, los detalles son magníficos, todo el diseño, la ropa, los accesorios, en perfecto estado llego mi compra, exceente, I LOVE IT
on December 28, 2012
I am very happy with the doll and even happier with the price! It was on sale at my local store but it was still $5 cheaper here. Every little bit helps and it arrived safely.
on January 24, 2013
This Lalaloopsy joined five others of this series...can't decide which is cutest! The hair is very fun to bend and style. We are delighted with the fast shipping!
on May 3, 2013
Bought this doll for my nieces 2nd birthday.its a great purchase!!The packaging was intact and I hope my niece 'll love her first interactive doll!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.