Truck Season Automotive HPC Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now TG18PP_gno

VINE VOICEon December 30, 2012
The Lalaloopsy craze has hit w my girls and this is by far the cutest set. It comes w a Lalaloopsy Littles doll, not to be confused w the mini, her pet, a bottle w disappearing milk, water bottle, stethoscope and bandage. She has a boo boo on her head and when you wet the bandage and place it on her head....the boo boo disappears. The effect barely lasts a minute, even though the instructions claim it should last longer. Doesn't really matter since my 3 year old is AMAZED! The stethoscope makes heartbeat sounds. The pet bear is also hurt w a cast on his arm and leg. His eyes are removable w annoys me, since they are always missing. It won't be long before he's eyeless. My daughter loves this and we got it for her bestie's birthday as well. A big hit for kids, aged 3-10.
on March 27, 2013
I saw this toy for $30 so when I saw this for $14.99 I had to get it for my daughter. This was her first "Little" Lalaloopsy although she has a few full sized ones. This one was perfect for her and a little bit easier to play with than the larger ones. The accessories that come with her are are neat and the hot water that goes in the "magic medicine bottle" makes the stitches and freckles disappear on her face. The bear is cute but he does come apart easy. The "magic milk" was also cool to my daughter who is 6 years old. And the stethoscope makes noises. Would recommend this product
5 people found this helpful
on March 27, 2016
Lalalosys are the cutest dolls ever. The littlest are the littler version of the bigger lalaloopsy dolls. This was a gift for my young granddaughter. She loved playing with this doll. Playing dr. With her little doll. The stethoscope is a really noise making toy stethoscope. It does come with several pieces, which is always more fun. The colors are bright and cheerful.
on May 29, 2015
If you're familiar with lalaloopsys than you know what your getting yourself into when you add another little to your daughter's collection. The stethoscope is super cute with all it's noises, the other accessories are so-so. We haven't opened the bear yet. But for $13...heck yeah I'll rate this 5 stars. I wouldn't pay no more for this.
One person found this helpful
on November 17, 2017
This was a gift. Upon opening the shipping box the item box was already torn openon the top completely and box looked awful.
review image
on May 22, 2013
My daughter loves the stethoscope. It is her favorite toy, and has been for the past few months. It makes three noises and has stood up well with toddler play. The doll is the same size as her other Lalaloopsy Littles doll. The bear has WAY too many small parts. If you have a small child I would suggest putting the bear away all together. Overall the doll and stethoscope are worth the purchase. The bear makes it hazardous if you have small children.
on July 31, 2017
Definitely sew cute. This littles has the most accessories and play options of all the Littles.
on February 19, 2013
My 5 year old daughter adores this "little" from the lalaloopsy collection. She is not quite so "little" though. She was much larger to my surprise than I had expected, not having seen her in the store prior to buying. Well worth the money we spent on her. Amazon had the best prices of any web store we looked at. The bear comes with multiple parts to fix and bandage her up. A great addition to our new lalaloopsy fascination.
on December 26, 2012
The toy is good but don't pay more than 20.00 for it. I think its been overpriced and i was waiting for it to go on sale. The bear is totally in pieces, to be put together right out of the box. It hasn't popped apart yet but she's only had it for 2 days so far. the stethescope is nice and it adjusts for the earpieces. the dolls boo boos go away with anything warm in temperature.
on September 6, 2017
Awesome gift for granddaughter.