Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports toystl17_gno

Customer reviews

Format: Video Game|Change

Showing 1-10 of 74 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 82 reviews
gave as a gift
on July 8, 2016
Cute, music can get annoying but my 6 year old likes it a lot.
on December 4, 2012
I bought this for my daughter for reaching her goal of reading a set number of books. She doesn't get video games often, but when she does this is usually the one she chooses to play. She is 6, but she is on the autism spectrum and has some cognitive delays, so she acts like a very young 6 year old. But she's figured out how to play this game by herself and never needed my help to play. If you have a Lalaloopsy fan, this game is great.
on January 14, 2015
Not as easy to do as I thought it should be. I'm in my thirties and I had a hard time cutting and sewing sometimes. You have to get it exactly right. I was hoping this would be good for my 4 year olds, but even my 6 year old had trouble with it. It's not terrible, with our help they can clunk their way through it, but it's frustrating and not much fun.
on June 19, 2012
The whole purpose of this game is for your child to obtain a charm from each friend in lalaloopsy land to complete a charm bracelet. This game is mostly a preschool math concepts game with some letter recognition and spelling (very little reading). It features a number of games that require matching, color recognition, patterns, spatial reasoning skills, shapes, spelling names by ordering letters on a bracelet and following visual and auditory directions. It requires a bit of cognitive ability on the child's part. They will be given a visual example of something to copy or do and they need to do it exactly as suggested. So if they are to decorate a pillow, they need to do it exactly as they see it in the picture given to them to copy. While its really important that the game requires they match exactly, I had hoped that after it was over this lack of creativity thing would disappear and the kids could create on their own and that didn't happen. I will say this though when they play the mini games, if they make mistakes and don't follow directions it is a forgiving game. They can still progress they just won't get as much credit. The worst they will hear is, "oh no" from a Lalaloopsy friend which is the signal something was done incorrectly. Auditory directions could have been a little more detailed with some of the games. Its visual, auditory and reading. That means a child can do the tasks if they can hear..and not read as well. Or they can read what to do, or see what needs to be done. There is the spelling that will be harder for a younger child. The graphics are cute and the concepts are good, we just found it to be too repetitive and boring after a while. A really young child will need some help initially to do some of these tasks, yet an older child may find this game too easy. I think it would have been better had there been more of an adventure involved in this one. It was played in 3 days, not sure how long it would take a child under 6 to complete it. The pros are it does teach math heavily, some spelling/letter recognition but not much of that. Its adorable and the auditory directions make it easier for younger kids. However the cons are that younger kids will need some help with understanding what to do to complete their bracelet properly and how to do some of the games. Its not a parent free game for 5 and under at all. Its very repetitve and there isn't much to do other than the same stuff. The game never switches gears and adds new elements other than adding new features to each mini game of which the max is 3 features anyway..and it limits creativity if you want full credit for mini games but that isn't a requirement to finish a mini game which is a nice feature. I hope they come up with something for the older kids thats more of an adventure. This is cute and has its place for sure. We are glad we got it. We are just picky gamers.
on September 20, 2013
i bought this for my granddaughter who is eight years old and she loves it.. she thinks it is a fun game
on June 7, 2014
It's like the Cooking Mama series, where you are asked to craft and do other little tasks to create something. Great for hand-eye coordination and remembering instructions. Even if your child can't do any of the stuff, they can still enjoy walking around and tapping on things with the Lalaloopsy music playing in the background.
on February 19, 2014
I bought this for my granddaughter Katie and she absolutely loves it. Katie is 5 and to hear her talk I gave her the best gift ever. This came in record time - a big thank-you to the seller for great packaging and no perfume / smoke odor. Have a wonderful day and Jesus loves You, Joy
on January 30, 2017
Purchased for my granddaughter she loved it! Thanks to you
on July 13, 2016
I gave this too my friends little girl for her Birthday she loved it

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.