Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 31-40 of 47 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 60 reviews
on December 30, 2011
My daughter loves lalaloopsy dolls and received 3 of them for Christmas. This doll was at the top of her list for Santa. All though the doll is super cute and comes with lots of stuff to put in her hair my daughter played with her for about a day and then showed a preference for her new regular lalaloopsy's. She still uses the silly hair but not to do her hair. She dresses her up like the other lalaloopsy dolls she has. So all in all I would have bought this doll again just because she had to figure out for herself that the hair was cool but lost its appeal quickly. She likes her dolls that just have the molded hair better.
on January 9, 2012
My 7 year old daughter wanted this for Christmas. She received the doll from Santa and loves it!! The doll is cute and hair is fantastic.
on January 9, 2012
purchased for my 6 year old daughter. She loves to play with her.
This was a huge hit at Christmas. Everyone wanted to play with her.
on March 11, 2012
The little girl who received this doll
love to play with it. Unique and well
made. Will buy more of this toy line.
on December 20, 2011
My daughter has been asking for this doll for over a month now. I finally found it available on Amazon for a reasonable price, so I ordered it in time for Christmas. It is bigger than I expected. The packaging is very cute, but pretty excessive. The doll itself is much cuter than I was anticipating. She seems to be very durable due to the materials she is made out of. I am very excited to see my daughter open her gift from Santa and I'm not at all worried about her being "over" this toy by next Christmas.
on December 27, 2011
I bought the doll for my eight-year-old granddaughter's birthday, and she was very pleased with it. She collects the dolls and was happy to add it to her collection. I don't know that I would have been happy with it if I were the child getting it because its head isn't stable. It is "top heavy" and lolls from one side to the other. Other than that, the doll was fine. My granddaughter was happy with it, so that made it okay! It is a pretty doll.
on December 29, 2011
It was a bit of a challenge to get this doll because my kids decided to wait to the last minute to tell me that it was on the top of my grand daughter's Christmas list and that they could not afford to buy it. Once I found it, I was able to order it for about $30 more than normal retail price...the price you pay for last minute shopping. I feel the vendor really took advantage of this because I found it for at least $20 less within 2 days of ordering it. I would probably not do business with such a vendor again. I think they risk losing long term business by attempting to make a quick extra buck around the holidays.

However, on the positive side, it was the highlight of my grand daughter's Christmas. She loves it and quite frankly, that is the whole purpose of purchasing it in the first place. It was shipped promptly, arrived in time, and was in brand new condition.
on January 11, 2012
I gave the Doll to my daughter she loved it can prompted on time and was much more than I expected, grat gift for any little girl will have tons of fun with doll.
on December 28, 2012
My daughter loves the doll, but it is so over the regular price, the holiday season shouldn't be use for overpricing toys.
on December 26, 2011
The laloopsy hair doll arrived on time and intact. And it only took 20 minutes to get it all out of the box!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.