- Save 5% on 24LEDs par lights when you purchase 1 or more 18LEDs stage lights offered by LaluceNatz. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 8% on 15w black light flood lights+18LEDs par lights when you purchase 1 or more 15w black light flood lights+18LEDs par lights offered by LaluceNatz. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% each on 18LED Par Light offered by LaluceNatz when you purchase 4 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on 12LED UV LED Par Light when you purchase 1 or more 18LED Par Light offered by LaluceNatz. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on COB White Light Strobe Light when you purchase 1 or more 18LED Par Light offered by LaluceNatz. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on UV Outdoor Flood Light when you purchase 1 or more 18LED Par Light offered by LaluceNatz. Here's how (restrictions apply)
LaluceNatz Par Lights with RGB 18LEDs Wash Light by Remote and DMX Control for Wedding Church Stage Lighting
Order it now.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- led stage lights with 18x3W LEDs including 6 x red, 6 x green, 6 x blue.
- Stunning color mixing effects like rosy, amber, cyan, purple or any colors you want.
- Bright led par can lights are easily controlled by IR remote (2pcs included) and DMX512 controller.
- Multiple modes option: Static Color / Hopping / Fade / Auto Program / Sound Activated / Master-Slave / DMX.
- Great uplight for wedding and church, also perfect for mobile dj gigs, Xmas, Christmas party, bar, club and musical live show.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
18LEDs Par Lights for the Musical Live Show
Compact smart portable design, built-in cooling fan for long lasting lifespan.
Project wonderful 10x5ft wide beams to take your color mixing to the next level.
More easier to control by wireless IR remote control without needing complicated DMX programs.
1. Item size: 6.9 x 6.9 x 3.9 in
2. Working voltage: 90-240V AC, 50/60Hz
3. Light Source: 18 LED (6pcs x Red / 6pcs x Green / 6pcs x Blue)
4. Control Mode: DMX512 / Auto Program / Sound Active / Remote Control / Master-Slave
5. Light Source Lifetime: 50-100K Hour
6. Beam Angle: 25 Degree
7. Material: ABS + Metal
8. Housing color: Black
9. Net Weight: 1.76lb / 0.8kg
What in the Box
1 x LaluceNatz 18LEDs Par Light
1 x User Manual
1 x Bracket
2 x Remote Controllers
2 x Adjustment Knobs
2 x Rubber Rings
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- The shell of the light is plastic and a bit cheap.. but then again look at the price of them.
- The mount it comes with is metal but bends easily under stress, on the flip side though it is easy to bend back.
- Without a dmx controller, it is hard to get both lights to respond at the same time to the remote.
- The fan is loud as heck but is easily removable through a few screws. Don't be scared to go into the fixture to take out the fan. The light has not gotten hot one time for me and also it is easy to remove the fan.
- The light amount is very bright and has great colors.
- When using these types of lights, because they are color mixing it is usual to see different colors around the edge of where the light is shining, but this light has a great mixing measure and doesn't show random colors.
- When using two or more together it adds great to a stage event
When I wrote to the seller they apologized, and instead of just sending me the correct thumb screw they shipped me an entire new light unit! I immediately checked the screws included.
The good news was that they were both the correct size. The not-as-good news was that on one of them the screw threads were partly covered by a drip from the hard black plastic from which the screw handle was made. This meant that the screw could only screw in half as deeply as expected (see 2nd photo).
So I have one complete light unit, and one additional light which works but needs another thumb screw (I was eventually able to remove the excess plastic from the other screw's threads via the careful use of a sharp knife) - I got a 6mm replacement screw knob from a hardware store for $5.
Overall I made out well despite some inconvenience, but I suggest you inspect your parts as soon as you receive the light to make sure the screws both fit.
I was very impressed with the brightness of the light and for the money, it's a great buy. There is nothing on the market as of yet to even compare it to & Amazon is the only retail place in the USA that you are able to buy this light from. It's not even offered from the manufacturer. Very hot item.
Big thanks to Laluce Customer Service as well. They actually followed up to ask if I'd received the light and what I thought. They also said to feel free to contact them with questions. Kudos for that.....good job!
From here, I'll probably pick up the companion 12 LED RGBW Laluce light and maybe a simple, basic lighting controller so I can experiment with more effects.
All in all, as a newbie to lighting, this seems like a pretty nice system.
Use: UpLighting for DJ weddings and corporate events
Pros: powerful LEDS. Very colorful, high output lights, run very cool to the touch, good price! DMX Master/Slave works extremely easy. :)
Cons: Very cheap plastic casing, flimsy brackets, short power cables (you get what you pay for).
Overall I am very happy. I ordered 6 and 2 weren't up to par (pun intended). One of the lights is completely cracked all the way around. Then one shorts out. If I don't set the power cord just right, it shuts off. (Short circuit). I wish I could have them replaced.
Would I suggest these lights to friends, family or stranger... absolutely!! Worth the buy, and I plan on purchasing more.
Most recent customer reviews
One of the light literally started smoking when it was first plugged in. Returned it right away
Do not purchase