|Price:||$10.87 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 2 to 3 days. Ships from and sold by Cosmetic Solutions.
Lamaur Vita E Ultra Hold Hair Spray - 12 oz
- Vitamin E prevents damage and color-fade
- Holds through sun, rain, wind, humidity
- Fast-drying, never tacky
- Won't weigh hair down
- Perfect for all hair types
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Size: 12 oz | Color: Regular
Top Customer Reviews
But the company, or perhaps someone in some department at the company whose bonus depends on cutting costs, has switched to a lower-grade spray valve. Minus one star for that!
The lower-grade spray valve is a big problem, because:
1. The spray now does not come out the hole in the spray valve immediately, but backs up somehow for 2-3 seconds, and that causes the press-button itself to get "sticky" -- in other words the button sticks and makes the spray valve even more lazy than it tends to be right after I am forced to wash it under the running water of the bathroom sink, and dry it well with paper towels so that when I spray my hair, water won't get on my clothes or my hair. The problem is very annoying.
2. The spray doesn't come out as freely as it did with the old spray valves, even the first spray of a new can -- sticky, sticky, sticky button. The old valves were really excellent; the spray immediately came out as a mist but in a strong mist-stream, so that a little touch of the button made a lot of spray. One not-very-long spray was enough for my hair. The new spayers still create mist but there's hardly any force in the can, so it takes an inordinate amount of time to spray my whole head.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have never cared much for hairspray, but this is pretty good stuff. Recommended by my hair stylist.Published 13 months ago by Glorious
I have been using this hair spray for years. It has always been my favorite since I discovered it. This can is small enough that you can use it in your luggage when going on a... Read morePublished on August 21, 2013 by C. Carr