Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Magazine Deals Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 14, 2015
They're for sleeping, they're cheap. Cool! Got mine for $8, and the tag said their retail was $18, thats cool. NOT worth $18. The craftmanship is lacking. String hanging, bright pink fuzz and thread IN the sealed bag it came in, and sewn into the material. The shoulder straps feel different, but I'm petite, so would likely be divine for those broader shouldered. My non nursing size is ~32E-F, depending on the bra, and this fits well, and NO FALLING OUT when I'm sleeping on my side- thats why I'm buying a new one! Not super supportive, but again this is a sleep bra. Not to tight, not too loose, not my favorite but acceptable for the price. If it's over $15- I'd look elsewhere.

Don't hate me for my pic- I know its not flattering- he we're here cause we had babies, so I tried to chop my head off, but get a fair pic of what the bra is. Its 2 layers thick- which is nice! Most sleep bras are only one.
review imagereview image
393 helpful votes
394 helpful votes
55 comments|Report abuse
on May 29, 2013
I have not actually tried this bra yet but I intend to. It looks very practical and comfortable. It seems one of the biggest challenges customers have had with this product is getting the sizing right. So I did a little research before ordering and found the sizing information for this bra on a different website and thought I would post it here to help take the guess work out of ordering. I will update my review once I've received and worn this bra...

Lamaze Cotton Spandex Nursing/Maternity "Sleep" Bra. Can be used while pregnant and after as a nursing bra. Very comfortable and will offer support while you sleep. Great for mid night nursing sessions.
S 34B, 34C
998 helpful votes
999 helpful votes
1313 comments|Report abuse
on May 16, 2017
I ordered the as style of bra 2 years ago, and loved them! They were so comfy and fit great so I ordered me new ones as those eventually got stretched out. The replacement ones I ordered fit so tight and barely cover my breasts Unfortunately I assumed these would fit the same and tossed the tags and already washed them before I found out how different they fit or else I would have returned them.
2 helpful votes
on January 14, 2016
This was way better than I had before as far as comfort goes. Right now I am in the process of moving from rural Germany back to the U.S. and could not find a local store that could accomidate my growing size without an underwire bra that would dig into my breastbone. Currently I am a 34F-G depending on how you translate the cup size (German 75G). I have always been limited to Victoria's Secret or Fredericks of Hollywood for in store shopping prior to pregnancy. What I have to choose from here here was really getting frustrating and painful. I am sure that when I get back stateside and actually shop for maternity bras in a place with a better size variety I will be able to find something better. But I have no complaints, only grateful relief! For reference I bought a Lg and it doesn't fit perfectly (why I didn't go for that fifth star), but I think going up a size would have been far too big for my band size.
on August 10, 2016
As a busty woman, with a small body frame, this bra fits my cup but not my back shoulders. As I assume the extra large size is expectedly made for women with extra large breasts AND an extra large body frame. In general, nursing sleep bras are said to not be ideal for large breasted women. I can now see why, as this gives NO support whatsoever, for my boobs. Nonetheless, it does what it needs to do. Which is keep my breasts in place as I sleep/ lounge around the house and make it easy to wear breast pads at night (to prevent leakage), while giving me easy access to my breasts for nursing. Overall, I'm satisfied with the purchase, but would caution large breasted women in general, and particularly those with small frames, to consider WHAT function they truly want this bra to perform for them, BEFORE buying it.
on August 2, 2016
Love these bras!!! They are so soft and comfy and offer easy access for nursing. I wish I'd only bought these, I ended up using them exclusively at the expense of the other more standard clip-strap nursing bras that I bought. I've since told my pregnant friends to just get these instead, at least to start. I wore these literally all the time on my maternity leave and still wear them at night to sleep in. Once I went back to work I switched back to regular bras during the day because I wanted something with a little more support and coverage, but these are perfect for lounging around the house with your baby. Oh, and for the price I think they really can't be beat!
on March 26, 2017
It's kind of a strange fit. The elastic is thin, so it doesn't sit under the breasts nicely. It rides up a little. At the same time, its loose between the shoulders and the breasts. The fabric is also not very stretchy, so trying to pull the fabric aside to nurse is not easy. It cuts off my baby's latch as it tries to go back to its original position.
2 helpful votes
on February 7, 2017
I have now bought 3 of these! I love the fit on these soft sleep bra. So comfortable! They fit well under my clothes, it is super easy to feed my little one with the pull to the side method of this bra. I love that I don't have to unhook any strap. It almost feels like I am not wearing a bra at all which, lets be real, is the best feeling! for as long as I am breast feeding and possibly even after I will be using these comfortable bras. Only downside, all 3 that I ordered had a funky odor, one wash and the smell was gone but that was kind of unpleasant to open and get a whiff of, that is the only reason for the 4 starts! Other wise I love these bras!
on July 6, 2011
I have now tried 3 different sleep nursing bras: Medela, Motherhood, and Lamaze. The Lamaze is definitely the best, both in quality and support. The Medela was made of thin fabric, ran very small, and had little support. It seemed more like a training bra than a nursing bra! The Motherhood wrap bra was cheaply constructed (also thin cotton fabric), and also not supportive at all. It was also loose and baggy in the straps, and not supportive enough to hold nursing pads in place. The Lamaze bra was the last bra that I tried, and it was exactly what I was looking for! It is comfy enough for sleep, but supportive enough to hold nursing pads in place. The 95% cotton 5% spandex blend gives it breathability, but enough shape to not be flimsy. One note, I agree with another reviewer that the black runs smaller than the white. The white seems true to size, while the black seems to run small. I suggest ordering a size up in the black.
493 helpful votes
494 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse
on November 27, 2014
I received size L in gray ( 34B pre-pregnancy, around 36B/ 34C right now ), the whole bra fits well around the rib cage and leaves room to grow, considering the house/night time wear. I would not want the bra any smaller.
It's a thick cotton, quite strong, but let me tell you something....it's so poorly made!!! Crooked stitching, a few long threads hanging around, creases of fabric on one side near the stitching under the arm. And the bra came brand new in the plastic bag, doesn't look like someone tried it on and pulled out those threads - just a sloppy job and craftsmanship done at the factory ( made in china). I cut away those extra hanging threads and I am keeping this bra just as an additional "sleeping" bra for the future breastfeeding, because the size fits, the crooked seams still looking strong, and I don't want to bother returning it and paying for shipping. I will need an extra bra anyway, have a few different brands already and waiting to test all of them when the baby comes. But not sure how long this bra can last, we shall see...

A similar Medela bra style fits like second skin and feels very comfortable right now ( got a Medium, could wear a Large too for extra room ), the elasticity of the fabric is great, and there are no flaws in the stitching, no hanging threads and poor quality sweat shop job done in making it!
Two stars for " I'll give it a try"!!
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.