Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 3,089 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3,283 reviews
on May 14, 2015
They're for sleeping, they're cheap. Cool! Got mine for $8, and the tag said their retail was $18, thats cool. NOT worth $18. The craftmanship is lacking. String hanging, bright pink fuzz and thread IN the sealed bag it came in, and sewn into the material. The shoulder straps feel different, but I'm petite, so would likely be divine for those broader shouldered. My non nursing size is ~32E-F, depending on the bra, and this fits well, and NO FALLING OUT when I'm sleeping on my side- thats why I'm buying a new one! Not super supportive, but again this is a sleep bra. Not to tight, not too loose, not my favorite but acceptable for the price. If it's over $15- I'd look elsewhere.

Don't hate me for my pic- I know its not flattering- he we're here cause we had babies, so I tried to chop my head off, but get a fair pic of what the bra is. Its 2 layers thick- which is nice! Most sleep bras are only one.
review image review image
55 comments| 341 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 6, 2011
I have now tried 3 different sleep nursing bras: Medela, Motherhood, and Lamaze. The Lamaze is definitely the best, both in quality and support. The Medela was made of thin fabric, ran very small, and had little support. It seemed more like a training bra than a nursing bra! The Motherhood wrap bra was cheaply constructed (also thin cotton fabric), and also not supportive at all. It was also loose and baggy in the straps, and not supportive enough to hold nursing pads in place. The Lamaze bra was the last bra that I tried, and it was exactly what I was looking for! It is comfy enough for sleep, but supportive enough to hold nursing pads in place. The 95% cotton 5% spandex blend gives it breathability, but enough shape to not be flimsy. One note, I agree with another reviewer that the black runs smaller than the white. The white seems true to size, while the black seems to run small. I suggest ordering a size up in the black.
11 comment| 482 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 21, 2015
Overall, I really like this bra.

Pros:
1) Very comfortable - this is especially important in the postpartum period when breasts are engorged. Unlike some other nursing bras, I did not get plugged ducts or soreness as a result of wearing this one.
2) Easy access to breast - the bra easily slides to the side, giving the baby easy access to the breast.
3) Great for layering - I like wearing this bra underneath another nursing top.
4) Comfortable enough to sleep in - I HATE sleeping in a bra, but this one is so comfortable that I didn't have much trouble sleeping in it while I was in the stage where I needed to wear a bra due to nighttime leakage.
5) Easy to clean - the instructions say that this bra cannot be put into the dryer. However, I have washed mine countless times, and it still fits just as well as it ever did.

CONS:
1) Not a lot of coverage - my nipples show through this bra, and if I wear a breastmilk pad, that shows through too. There is no liner, so everything shows.
2) Not a lot of support - if you need a lot of support (particularly for larger breasts), you're not going to find it in this bra. However, I personally could not wear an underwire or tight bra in the postpartum period because my ducts easily became clogged.
on January 16, 2016
I bought 4 times this bra and this time I'm feelling very disappointed. I don't know what happens but they were sewn wrong .. are the two twisted handles. I not tried to return because they have not seen before and threw out the tags.
review image review image
on April 16, 2017
I am not a nursing mother, just one of those women who hate bras! Even with these types I cant wait to get home to take them off. Cant stand all that elastic on my body. I have tried several of these soft nursing or sleep bras. This one sees to fit the best and most comfortable. Apparently I am considered "busty" because I have to order the XL even though the measurements say I wear a large. would be even better if the elastic were covered on the inside. One important note: ONLY WASH IN COLD WATER. This bra shrank in just a regular warm wash. I dont even dry anything that is elastic or stretchy like this, so it was only the warm water. . Fit soooo comfortable when I got it, then not as much after I just threw it in with my regular laundry. I will probably order another but only wash in cold water. Not too convenient, even more so with nursing mom's I would imagine.
Overall I would recommend.
on October 9, 2014
Update: The sizing is inconsistent. I bought two bras in size small, one black (Feb 2015) and the second dark charcoal (Mar 2015). The black was clearly larger. When laying flat, the black one's straps were 1.5" longer and the width was 3/4" wider. Same label size; dramatic size difference. The black S fit me perfectly, and I usually wear 34C. The charcoal gray bra is uncomfortably small.

Previous comments: I bought two sleep & nursing bras, this one from LaMaze and another from La Leche League. I'm keeping this one and returning the La Leche League. Neither is very supportive, but that's fine for sleeping. Both make it easy to expose the breast for nursing. However, the La Leche bra is scratchy. This one is wonderfully soft and very comfortable. My one complaint is that the way it's sewn it kind of flips half inside out so it always takes me a few seconds to figure out front versus back, and inside vs outside. But once I have it on, it's great.
review image
on October 23, 2014
Pros:
Fabric is cotton and breathable - not too thin - easy access to nurse even if you're too tired to see straight - very washable and packable - relatively comfortable

Cons - Very limited sizes - slightly scratchy edge hems (but I'm pretty sensitive so this probably wouldn't be noticeable for most and I actually only notice it sometimes) - not much support but what do you want it is what it says, a Sleep Bra - with nursing pads still looks decent enough to wear out for a walk

All in all, I bought large (in black because I like black and another reviewer said that the black runs smaller and there seemed to be lots of complaints about the band being too tight on people which is just what I wanted being a 32) first which was great for the first couple of weeks of being home and the couple of days we spent in recovery in the hospital. Coverage was not great on the sides (I am a 32 G) even ordering the larger size and the band was too big as I expected. I did read the sizing chart and realize that they don't really carry anything that would be a true fit for my size before ordering but decided on this bra vs. other sleep bras because reviewers say that the fabric was not to thin which I prefer.

I decided to try the medium after getting by with large and my milk production sort of evening out and the band fits almost well but of course the cups felt too small upon the first wearing. I tried to stretch them out a bit by hand and surprisingly that actually did help. If I'm really full it's just too tight but over all both have worked for me and this is probably a great sleep bra for a bigger band smaller cup size lady. With that said, keep in mind that it is a sleep bra and not a real bra so don't be disappointed with a lack of true support. Also it will not keep them separated if you are a side sleeper like me which is a little annoying but hey what do you want for $18.
on March 7, 2017
This bra is neither made of good soft quality fabric nor designed well to provide the comfort and support a mom who is new to breast feeding and pumping would face. Even though I found an amazing sleep bra I loved I was shirking at the idea of paying $24 again to buy more so I bought the Lamaze bra instead I. Hopes it was a good cheap option. Unfortunately, I realize now that I am willing to pay any amount for comfort while I adjust to my breast feeding technique. The Lamaze bra while only $8 is one of the worst bras I have tried so far. So please save you $8 and go ahead and pay the $24 and buy the 'soft French terry nursing sleep bra for maternity/breast feeding' instead.
on April 9, 2016
The fit:
It does the job in preventing my BM from leaking (by putting nursing pads) but it still cuts into my skin somewhat-- I end up feeling a bit suffocated after a few hours even tho the size is supposed up correct. Maybe they run a bit small.

Functionality: it's pretty easy to use for breast feeding.

Horrible smell:
My major complaint is its smell. It came out of the package with this toxic rubbery smell that has been extremely hard to get rid of.
I washed it three times with detergent and it still smells! Since the smell is so strong, it makes me doubt the material--being made in China and all that.
on July 5, 2016
For the price, this bra is plenty fine. Would I wear it jogging or to a black tie event? Oh definitely not. But it's a perfectly comfortable nursing bra for sleeping and wearing around the house. It's like a less restrictive sports bra. I'm in my second trimester, so I've probably got some more growth to come but my current bra size is about a 30D and the small fit me perfectly. I imagine if I were a B or a C cup it would also fit just fine. I also feel like I could probably go up another cup size and small would still fit (although a bit snugly!).

The quality of it feels a little cheap, kind of reminds me of some cotton granny underwear you might see available in bulk at K-Mart or something, lol, but it does the job and definitely provides easy access to each breast, something you're definitely going to want when nursing.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.