BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

on May 14, 2015
They're for sleeping, they're cheap. Cool! Got mine for $8, and the tag said their retail was $18, thats cool. NOT worth $18. The craftmanship is lacking. String hanging, bright pink fuzz and thread IN the sealed bag it came in, and sewn into the material. The shoulder straps feel different, but I'm petite, so would likely be divine for those broader shouldered. My non nursing size is ~32E-F, depending on the bra, and this fits well, and NO FALLING OUT when I'm sleeping on my side- thats why I'm buying a new one! Not super supportive, but again this is a sleep bra. Not to tight, not too loose, not my favorite but acceptable for the price. If it's over $15- I'd look elsewhere.

Don't hate me for my pic- I know its not flattering- he we're here cause we had babies, so I tried to chop my head off, but get a fair pic of what the bra is. Its 2 layers thick- which is nice! Most sleep bras are only one.
review image review image
55 comments| 380 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 29, 2013
I have not actually tried this bra yet but I intend to. It looks very practical and comfortable. It seems one of the biggest challenges customers have had with this product is getting the sizing right. So I did a little research before ordering and found the sizing information for this bra on a different website and thought I would post it here to help take the guess work out of ordering. I will update my review once I've received and worn this bra...

Lamaze Cotton Spandex Nursing/Maternity "Sleep" Bra. Can be used while pregnant and after as a nursing bra. Very comfortable and will offer support while you sleep. Great for mid night nursing sessions.
S 34B, 34C
M 36C, 36D
L 38C, 38D
XL 40D, 42D
XXL 42-44DD
1313 comments| 990 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 9, 2016
The fit:
It does the job in preventing my BM from leaking (by putting nursing pads) but it still cuts into my skin somewhat-- I end up feeling a bit suffocated after a few hours even tho the size is supposed up correct. Maybe they run a bit small.

Functionality: it's pretty easy to use for breast feeding.

Horrible smell:
My major complaint is its smell. It came out of the package with this toxic rubbery smell that has been extremely hard to get rid of.
I washed it three times with detergent and it still smells! Since the smell is so strong, it makes me doubt the material--being made in China and all that.
on April 1, 2017
I'm 28 weeks pregnant and usually wear a 42C. Since most bras are too tight these days, I ordered a size up -- XXL -- knowing that it would probably fit a bit large. I'd rather my sleep bra be slightly too big than too small, and it is definitely a bit on the larger side, but that's a good thing since I expect my boobs and the rest of me to grow even more in the next few months. This bra is comfortable to sleep in...most of the time. I've had an issue with a small area on the back of the bra irritating my skin a little, but I usually don't notice it unless I've been wearing it for longer than usual. I haven't tried the second bra I bought to see if it does the same thing. So it's not perfect, but I didn't expect a perfect sleep/maternity bra for eight bucks. I am most looking forward to the ease of nursing that this bra will give once the baby gets here.
on May 16, 2017
I ordered the as style of bra 2 years ago, and loved them! They were so comfy and fit great so I ordered me new ones as those eventually got stretched out. The replacement ones I ordered fit so tight and barely cover my breasts Unfortunately I assumed these would fit the same and tossed the tags and already washed them before I found out how different they fit or else I would have returned them.
on January 14, 2016
This was way better than I had before as far as comfort goes. Right now I am in the process of moving from rural Germany back to the U.S. and could not find a local store that could accomidate my growing size without an underwire bra that would dig into my breastbone. Currently I am a 34F-G depending on how you translate the cup size (German 75G). I have always been limited to Victoria's Secret or Fredericks of Hollywood for in store shopping prior to pregnancy. What I have to choose from here here was really getting frustrating and painful. I am sure that when I get back stateside and actually shop for maternity bras in a place with a better size variety I will be able to find something better. But I have no complaints, only grateful relief! For reference I bought a Lg and it doesn't fit perfectly (why I didn't go for that fifth star), but I think going up a size would have been far too big for my band size.
on April 25, 2015
In comparison to the medela nursing sleep bra, I hate this Lamaze bra. It's too thick in material, the straps are too wide, the seams are really rough and rubs my skin raw. I sized up and it still feels too small. It's so tight under the bust, I feel like I'm being cinched and makes it hard to breath. It may be because the bra is designed whereby the material is overlapping. If I hadn't already removed the tags and washed it, I would return it.
on August 10, 2016
As a busty woman, with a small body frame, this bra fits my cup but not my back shoulders. As I assume the extra large size is expectedly made for women with extra large breasts AND an extra large body frame. In general, nursing sleep bras are said to not be ideal for large breasted women. I can now see why, as this gives NO support whatsoever, for my boobs. Nonetheless, it does what it needs to do. Which is keep my breasts in place as I sleep/ lounge around the house and make it easy to wear breast pads at night (to prevent leakage), while giving me easy access to my breasts for nursing. Overall, I'm satisfied with the purchase, but would caution large breasted women in general, and particularly those with small frames, to consider WHAT function they truly want this bra to perform for them, BEFORE buying it.
on August 2, 2016
Love these bras!!! They are so soft and comfy and offer easy access for nursing. I wish I'd only bought these, I ended up using them exclusively at the expense of the other more standard clip-strap nursing bras that I bought. I've since told my pregnant friends to just get these instead, at least to start. I wore these literally all the time on my maternity leave and still wear them at night to sleep in. Once I went back to work I switched back to regular bras during the day because I wanted something with a little more support and coverage, but these are perfect for lounging around the house with your baby. Oh, and for the price I think they really can't be beat!
on March 26, 2017
It's kind of a strange fit. The elastic is thin, so it doesn't sit under the breasts nicely. It rides up a little. At the same time, its loose between the shoulders and the breasts. The fabric is also not very stretchy, so trying to pull the fabric aside to nurse is not easy. It cuts off my baby's latch as it tries to go back to its original position.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.