Lamaze Discovery Shapes Crib Gallery
- Shape and picture matching promote cognitive and fine motor development
- Smiling characters engage baby during tummy time play, each with its own unique sound
- Attaches to crib
- Puzzle shapes fit neatly into the puzzle and won't get lost
- High-contrast patterns and primary colors stimulate baby's vision
- Grows with baby from a crib gallery to an activity puzzle^High contrast patterns and happy faced characters promote visual stimulation^Textures and sounds encourage exploration^Puzzle shapes fit neatly into the puzzle and won't get lost^Shape and character identification encourage problem solving
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
From the Manufacturer
Discovery Shapes Crib Gallery
Whether it is in the crib or on the floor for tummy time play, Lamaze Discovering Shapes Activity Puzzle and Crib Gallery is a great way to keep baby engaged. The puzzles’ bright colors and fun sounds are great for encouraging exploration and the high contrast patterns and happy faced characters promote visual stimulation. One side of the gallery features high contrast patterns, flip it over to reveal bright cheerful colors!
Multiple ways to play
The Lamaze Discovery Shapes Crib Gallery can be enjoyed in a number of ways as the months go by: hang it up in your baby’s crib or lay it flat on the floor for tummy time play! The gallery is great for discovering shapes, fun sounds, new textures and bright, contrasting colors. The soft textures and easy-to-hold pieces give your baby so much to touch and feel.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My granddaughter really enjoys this. Being two-sided is nice for a change of scene.Published 2 months ago by ShopperMom
I love the colors of this item however I wish that I could hang it from the crib with the colored side out instead of the black and white side. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Caity P
My 9 mo daughter loves playing with this. Unfortunately the ties were only on the bottom so it would hang upside down if I tied it to her crib with the pictures facing her. Read morePublished 4 months ago by 10musicalfingers
This is a good learning tool for babies, the material is a plus for the babies comfortPublished 4 months ago by Amazon Customer
Had a chemical smell when it arrived so I had to wash and dry it thoroughly before giving to my child. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Kelly S.