Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 168 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 187 reviews
on November 26, 2010
I bought this for my nephew who is 4 months old and is really starting to like grabbing and playing with toys. Covered in bright, captivating colors and a variety of fun textures, it is about 8 inches across, so it's not too large or overwhelming for the baby to maneuver around.

Sir Prance A Lot (the knight) has a squeaker inside his head and is covered in a soft, fuzzy blue and green polyester fabric. There is also a clip on top of his head so that the toy can be attached to a stroller or car seat. The horse is mostly covered in a shinier, more satin-like fabric. There are also ribbon "tags" for his mane and lining the edge of the "blanket" underneath his saddle. The crinkle material that my nephew loves so much is located in the hooves and under the saddle blanket, and there is a bell inside the horse's head. Two plastic rings make up the tail of Sir Prance A Lot's horse.

It arrived in a sealed plastic bag, so it was well protected from the rain and snow.
on July 14, 2017
We love Lamaze toys and typically give one of these as a baby shower gift. This one is adorable! It is bright and durable. These hold up nicely even though little ones are constantly pulling and chewing on them. Lots of different textures and things for infants to manipulate.
on August 23, 2014
My 4 month old loves to put parts of this toy in his mouth, or look at the colors on the horses feet. I also really like that I can hang it from his activity mat and I think he gets fascinated by the colors. That said, this took over a month to arrive from when I ordered it, but I waited patiently. When it did arrive, stuffing was coming out of stitching lines that weren't straight and strings were hanging off everywhere. Ok, so I cut off the strings and pulled what stuffing I could see out of it. But this toy's washing instructions are surface only washing. So it was a pain to have to get every crevice I possible could clean with sanitizing wipes since I knew my baby would put it in his mouth the first chance he got. All in all, I guess it was worth $8, but I probably wouldn't order from the company again. Especially since it came with a bizarre card that read as follows:

"Tks a lot for your 5 stars comment: *****
Thanks for your purchase, please give us a 5 stars feedback if you like our product, also leave your well-meaning advice if you have. If you have any question about our product or our service, please not hesitate to contact us before you leave any feedback. Please trust that we can solve any issue in an amicable way in 24 hours if the earth would not be destroyed by the alien!:)
Smart Opto"

So... yeah.
on February 9, 2016
Lamaze toys have always been one of my favorites. My daughter had the butterfly 9 years ago and my son used the Knight. They both loved their toy. The texture and colors are amazing. I passed down our little knight to my niece and it became her favorite too. I would recommend it between the age of 5 to 12 months.
on September 23, 2010
I first purchased the Lamaze Mortimer the Moose for my nephew. He absolutely loves Mortie, as we call him, so I ordered Sir Prance A-Lot to have at my house for him to play with. Like Mortie, Sir Prance A-Lot is visually stimulating with many different textures and patterns that my nephew enjoys. The tail rings are great for teething, though he does seem to like chewing on the feet of Sir Prance A-Lot. The squeak element in Sir Prance A-Lot's knight always draws his attention. And you can dangle Sir Prance A-Lot above him for long periods of time, the moving feet and the sound of the bell ringing seem endlessly fascinating to my nephew.

Because of my nephew's response to Mortie Moose and Sir Prance A-Lot toys my sister-in-law ordered the Lamaze Early Development Toy Olivia the Owl for my nephew to have at his grandparents house. Basically we love the Lamaze Early Development Toys and cannot recommend them enough. Every child should have at least one. Or three.
on February 8, 2015
As some other reviewers have mentioned, the squeaker in the knight's head is a bit temperamental. It moves around quite a bit, so sometimes it squeaks great, and other times it barely squeaks at all.
Other than that small issue, this toy is great. My son (almost 6 months) absolutely loves it. The hooves crinkles, the tail rings clank, the horse rattles. He will hug the horse and maw on various parts of it with a huge grin on his face. The tail rings are great for teething. The colors are really bright and stimulating.
We have a few of the Lamaze brand toys and have been really impressed with each one so far, one temperamental squeaker aside.
on June 11, 2014
When I received this item it was on time but damaged. I contacted the seller, somewhere in China, and they were very helpful and quick in response time. I was asked to send pictures of the damage and once I did they shipped a new toy and did not ask for the original to be shipped back. I received the new item in a very timely manner but again it was damaged. I'm not sure if it is poor quality of the item or trouble during shipping. There are threads sticking out all over and the stitching on the back of the person is torn and stuffing is coming out. If the quality had been better I would have been very happy with this item. It is just as cute as in the picture. The customer service was fantastic but the product lacked.
on November 28, 2011
The Lamze toy line is excellent. My son is 3 months old and he has been playing with Sir Prance A Lot as well as the Peacock for over a month. The toys are bright, colorful, and the textures and sounds amuse him for 30 minutes at a time, mulitple times a day. He prefers the Lamaze toys to all of his others.
on October 6, 2011
i have no comments that could take away from these Lamaze toys.
all of the different sensory points on this one is great - squeaker in the knight, crinkle & stripes in the hooves, jingle in the head, tags all over, and rings that clang together (and according to my baby are wonderful to chew on) make this such a useful developmental toy!
we also purchased Jacques the Peacock and Eddie the Elephant who i had hoped my baby would've enjoyed because they were all so cute but this horse was his favorite.
on February 29, 2012
I wanted to like this toy, but it's a little disappointing, and my 6 mo old agrees. It's big and squishy, but the only squeaker is in the knight, and it's really quiet and hard to squeak. The head has a big hard spot that makes a jingle when you shake it, the body just krinkles like the feet. There's not enough variety in this toy to be stimulating. It needs a big squeaker like in Jacque the Peacock. My baby LOVES that one, which has all that this toy has, and more: Contrast patterns on the back, with bright colors on the front, A good face with big eyes (The horse's eyes are one on each side), a good squeaker, and layers of reinforced krinkle for good chomping.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.