Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Dot Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 6, 2011
My baby is 5 months old and since day 1, he has loved this more than any other toy, rattle, anything he could look at and play with. I don't know what his fascination is with this little book, but this was the BEST money ever spent. He can spend 30 minutes just looking at this, pulling at the things that come out, and seeing what happens. it is amazing! This is a must purchase! This goes with him daily to grandma's house (she keeps him while we work). I thought he would get bored with it, but he is now actually pulling the little animals out of their place. He has looked at this since he we got him home from the hospital. We would keep it on the black and white side a lot.
on November 14, 2016
I am a huge fan of Lamaze products. I've been looking for a toy that would occupy my 2.5 month old sons time for more than just a couple minutes. This finally did it! There are two sides.. one with black and white designs and the other with full color. He's still young enough to be mesmerized by the black and white side and the little dangling pieces he is actually reaching for. I don't leave this in the crib because it is strictly for sleep so I usually tie it to the bouncer handle and it stays put. I'm enjoying that his favorite toy is stimulating! Well done!
on February 10, 2017
My 6-year-old twin granddaughters had one of these when they were babies, and it was a favorite through their toddler years. (I also bought one for a friend about a year later - also loved!) Sometime between then and now, the quality has totally tanked. The squares and shapes are smashed and do not fit together well as the older one did. I am so disappointed, trying to decide whether to keep it or return it. :(
on January 11, 2017
I bought this for my four month old. I have not used the colorful side for her yet but she very much enjoys the black and white contrast side. Was easy to tie and is a nice addition to her crib.
on May 26, 2014
There are really not much options for a 3mth old to self entertain but this crib gallery does this trick. Now, besides the musical cot mobile, this is the first thing she entertains herself with. Every morning when she wakes up, she will be brushing her hand against the dangling rattles and observing the black and white shapes for some good 15mins before she cries for milk. This certainly helps in installing some time while I am expressing milk or doing some other chores. I also love the well conceptualized design that it is black and white on one side for younger babies while the colorful side can be used when they are older. The length height of this toy is great for most cribs.

I prefer buying toys that can grow with them and this is one of them.
on December 12, 2016
Nice toy but baby never cared for it. Parts don't fit into the slots. Overall an OK toy
on August 5, 2013
I like this item very much, because it gets the attention of my baby girl (4MO) and I can't wait until she can play with the shapes, putting them in the matching spaces. The materials are excellent, the B&W patterns are very clear and the colorful pictures are very bright and good looking. There are four shapes with four animals in them and each one makes a different noise, so there are many possibilities for play with this gallery. The only thing I'm not a fan of is the placement of little yellow ties to attach this item to the crib. The are placed in the bottom of the colorful side, so if you tie them, the "book" will just fall down facing the mattress. If you're using the black and white side, it doesn't matter, because there is no upside, so you can just tie them "upside down" and the gallery will stay put. But for the other side, there is no way of tyeing them and have the pictures facing up.
Otherwise, I like this very much.
on November 13, 2016
Gave as a gift and the family was overjoyed as their little one was loved playing with the gift.
on February 18, 2014
I have purchased Lamaze products for my grandchildren for 13yrs. I have 9 grandchildren ages 8mo to 13yrs., and the products seem to last forever. I have never been so disappointed as I am with this one. Great idea, but poorly produced. There is one object to place in a cutout on each page. I could get one of 4 into the cutout easily, so an 8 mo. old should be able to do it too. The others I could NOT FORCE OR HAMMER into place. How frustrating for a child when they will never succeed. The cloth covering providing the pictures slips all over making it even harder to find the cutout. They tried to make cutout liners in the material so the inserts would have room to side into the cutouts, that don't work. These pockets need tacked down inside the cutout, instead of floating on the surface. This product needs to be taken off the market and reworked. Or the one I received was one the inspectors missed.
on October 17, 2016
Will NOT work for sleigh bed cribs, the strings are way to short.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.