We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Slightly padded nursing bra
- Great support and style
- Very pretty and practical
- Easy to clean
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The Lamaze Nursing Bra is slightly padded to help give you shape. This bra has pretty lace details and is wirefree but still offers full support. The front nursing closure is easy to use and durable.
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 8.3 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces
- ASIN: B002K6F6YM
- Item model number: LM BRA107 42D WHT
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 3, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
UPDATE: This bra does not come in 36DD, ordered 38D and cup fit but band size was too large. It's a shame, I really liked it.
Upon closer examination there is a big white spot in the middle of one of the cups, like bleach was spilled on it. Plus there are small dark spots as well. I am pretty disappointed, normally I would make do, but this bra cost too much to accept the flaws. I have a ten dollar nursing bra from Target that is of better quality.
Pro: size was right
Con: bad fabric, poor construction, discolored, cheap feeling.
I am shipping it back and not purchasing from this brand again.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
So itchy I never wore it and the cups were huge compared to other nursing bras of its size. Total waste of money.Published 8 months ago by Megan
I usually wear a 38D and bought a 40D (because that's all they had left) thinking that it would just be a bit more roomy and comfortable. Read morePublished 21 months ago by Donald Jemison Jr
Wasn't a huge fan. Fell apart quickly, even with hand washing, and air drying.Published 21 months ago by Mom to many