Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on June 21, 2014
Every time I order something from Amazon (which is often) I try to add one of these cloth books to my order for my daughter. She absolutely loves them, they are interactive in many ways (touch, crinkly sounding pages, visually) and they holder her attention well. They are very short books and for good reason, but whether she is read 1 or 5 at a time she is very engaged.
on August 24, 2013
We purchased the Peek-A-Boo Forrest book before this one and it was a huge hit with our son. We wanted to expand the collection and decided to purchase this Peek-A-Boo Puppy book. We were extremely disappointed to find it had no story...it's just a cloth book of pictures, which is less exciting and engaging for our 9 month old son. My husband created a rhyme for the book, but still disappointing since he and I are the only ones that know the words so no one else can 'read' this one to him.
on June 26, 2013
Just as it looks like in the pic! Matches the lamaze puppy (which we don't have) But my son loves the cloth books.
They have plenty of colour and is particularly hard wearing.

We like how it's washable if it gets dirty (or in our case, baby dribble)
on January 13, 2014
My grandson is 6 months old and he really loved both of the books. The krinkle noise and the texture made good biting for him and the colors really fascinated him. He would play for quite a while before getting bored. The book is light in weight and he cannot hurt himself while he is shaking it all over the place. So I would recommend thse books highly.

Maw Maw Margaret
on August 1, 2013
Nice bright colors and enough tactile stimulation really keeps my baby's attention. It's super soft and when he's done looking at it, he likes to put the corners of the pages in his mouth. I haven't washed it yet, so I'm hoping it washes well. Also, I like that it has a handle on the back so that I can attach it to his car seat or excersaucer with one of those straps which you can also buy on Amazon.
on September 18, 2014
We have entire collection of these soft peekaboo books and this is the only one I don't care for. There are no words!!! I would suggest Peekaboo forest, shine a light Freddy, and Emily's day if you're looking for an interactive book. Your child can't rip the flaps off like the cardboard kind.
on April 20, 2014
This book has no words which allows us to tell us a different story each time.
My husband and I tell different version of the story to match the pictures in the book.
It has flaps that play peek a boo with a cat, worms, duckie, or other things the dog encounters while looking for his bone.
on November 16, 2013
This book doesn't have any words. Its been interesting making up the story. I just don't like this as much as our other Lamaze cloth books (Peek-A-Boo Forest is the best one!)
on November 26, 2013
This is a very cute book. Just want to let everyone know there is not a story line or words in this book, so you have to make them up as you go along. But my 6mo. son loves to teeth on it, listen to the crunchies and throw it around.
on May 6, 2014
Cute graphics and great to use for baby. Not sure how I feel about no story line to read from. I was fine adding own dialogue but a few others struggle. I liked Peek-A-Boo Forest better.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question