BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Lamaze Freddie The Firefly
Color: Freddie the Firefly|Change

on March 11, 2017
my 3 month old loves this toy he smiles and talks to it and tries to chew on it. he gets very excited sometimes I have to take it from him so he will calm down he gets so excited he chokes (he has acid reflux).
on October 5, 2017
My baby boy loves Fifi, I didn't know there was a Freddie, but I don't care. I give Fifi to him every time he gets strapped into the car seat as a bonus for getting strapped in. "Here's Fifi!!" He scrunches the wings, chews on it, there are so many options. He goes from fussy, getting strapped into the car seat to smiling and reaching for Fifi in just seconds. He is excited to see her every time, which is great, because what baby likes to get strapped in a car seat.
Of all the toys we've gotten for our newborn son, this is the one I'm most excited about giving him. There's SO much to do on this one, little toy - so many colors (including some graphic black-white), textures, sounds, and activities to stimulate him.

It just impressed me how they managed to get it all on one clip you. Very, very good quality, too.
on June 19, 2017
My son loves this! Every time he starts crying, I put this in front of him and he stops immediately.
Btw he's 3 months only.
The only problem is that this is too big for him because he still can't hold it. I have to hold it for him.
on September 9, 2017
I honestly just got this yesterday and my 5 month old cannot put it down! She absolutely loves it. She was immediately entranced by this toy and loves all the noises and colors. My only regret is that I didn't buy this sooner. Definitely would recommend this!
VINE VOICEon October 11, 2012
I bought this for my son a month ago, when he was 3.5 months old and he took to it right away. He likes the crinkle sound of the wings and will grab at that part. He loves to put the wings in his mouth. He hasn't took interest to the mirror or the squeaker part. But if I put this toy in arm reach he will grab for it and explore the wings and chew on the crinkle parts. He really likes to grasp this toy.
It is a large toy, about the length of his torso so sometimes it is awkward for him to hold but he can grab hold of the wings which are his favorite part. He also likes to gnaw on the rings on the bottom and also hold the toy from the rings as well.
on January 18, 2017
Our grandbabies love both the Fifi the Firefly and Mortimer the moose! We bought the moose and the firefly and both of our grandbabies really love the textures, the sounds, and being able to put their little fingers into the rings. The small size of the different body parts makes it easy for the babies to hold onto from a very early age. We first got the toys when our granddaughter was 6 months old. I'm sure they will still be carrying them around as they get older because they are so cute and colorful. I highly recommend them, especially since there are no hard parts to hurt an infant. Excellent first toys.
on July 21, 2014
So while pregnant and making my registry, I would randomly look through products to add. One day I did this and found the extremely highly-rated Freddie, so I added him and eventually bought him at completion......I am so glad I did! Freddie is one of my baby's two favorite small toys (i.e., not counting her play gym). I thought he would be too complicated/over-stimulating for a small baby, but she has loved him from day 1. He captivates her, and he is a go-to if she's acting fussy. She will cuddle him, scrunch his crinkle wings, try to eat him...she never seems to get bored of him...and I can make her absolutely squeal in delight by making him 'fly' in front of her or having him give her smooches. This toy lives up to all the great reviews and more! I would definitely buy this and definitely give as a gift!
on February 17, 2014
My 5 month old really likes this toy. He's not strong enough to squeeze the "squeaker" on it yet (but I can use it to distract him just fine). And, the mirror is not big enough to hold his attention. But, aside from those drawbacks (which are likely more a function of where he is developmentally), my baby's firefly is easy to bring along and can keep him occupied through a long meal or drive. Starting at 4 mos old (when we purchased it), my baby was mostly able to just shake the toy and crinkle the firefly's wings for the sound it made. Now, he'll occasionally put a wing into his mouth, too (he's starting to explore things with his mouth)-- but, the rings and pocketed plastic piece are too hard I think for him to derive much chewing satisfaction at this point since he has no teeth. I like the white hanging ring at the top of the toy-- it's big enough in circumference that I can hang it from the carrying handle on his car seat or on the other thick bars on his stroller without having to use a separate link. Overall, it's no "sassy wonder wheel" but a good addition to his toy box. I'm pretty confident the firefly will become more exciting for my baby once he gets a little more dexterous.
on March 2, 2016
The primary colors and different fabrics are great. Love this toy for babies.

I have yet to see a baby that didn't react favorably to this toy. The colors are perfect and give them so much to look at and then the different fabrics that make up the different wings provide entertainment for a young baby. The teething toy attached is perfect for a newly teething baby. You can hang this toy anywhere above them while they are younger or just give it to them when they are a little older to just play with.

This toy is such a classic for young babies. You can't go wrong with buying this one and giving it as a gift or getting it for your own child.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.