Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Color: Freddie the Firefly|Change

Showing 1-10 of 1,533 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,824 reviews
on August 27, 2014
Ah Freddie..... We would be lost without you!!!

This is our son's favourite toy. The colours are wonderful and bright, the different textures, materials etc are amazing. This toy holds his attn. for what seems like hours, and then we realize he has fallen asleep hugging Freddie. Our baby is 4 months and chews on everything this toy has to offer, the wings, Freddie's face, both plastic rings. He loves the two holes in the pink wing as he can get his little fingers in and wave the toy around. The only thing he doesn't really care is the actual chew toy part of Freddie, but that is fine as we just tuck it in it's pouch and it stays there.

I bought this toy for a friend who is expecting, who is a early learning teacher and she loves it.
on February 10, 2017
Got this for our 2.5 month old. She loves to look at the black and white stripes and patterns on the back of the wings and she smiles when she hears the little jingle sound when you shake it. She also practices grabbing the rings on the toy when we place it near her. I think it will be a great toy for many months, as it also has a teether, rings, and lots of patterns and colors and textures. Great buy!
on May 27, 2017
I'm glad I listened to the reviews, because my baby, and other babies I've shown this toy to, have been transfixed with this little firefly. It can be hung above the car seat or bed and they will stare at it for ages. It makes a lot of fun sounds when they start grabbing it, so it is thoroughly entertaining all around!
on June 12, 2017
My daughter is 1 month old and she LOVES the firefly. She stops crying once hear the sound of it, looks at the firefly ALL THE TIME, forgets she is hungry once she see it. The firefly has many features and she can always find something new in it. Highly recommended!
on March 11, 2017
my 3 month old loves this toy he smiles and talks to it and tries to chew on it. he gets very excited sometimes I have to take it from him so he will calm down he gets so excited he chokes (he has acid reflux).
Of all the toys we've gotten for our newborn son, this is the one I'm most excited about giving him. There's SO much to do on this one, little toy - so many colors (including some graphic black-white), textures, sounds, and activities to stimulate him.

It just impressed me how they managed to get it all on one clip you. Very, very good quality, too.
on June 19, 2017
My son loves this! Every time he starts crying, I put this in front of him and he stops immediately.
Btw he's 3 months only.
The only problem is that this is too big for him because he still can't hold it. I have to hold it for him.
on September 9, 2017
I honestly just got this yesterday and my 5 month old cannot put it down! She absolutely loves it. She was immediately entranced by this toy and loves all the noises and colors. My only regret is that I didn't buy this sooner. Definitely would recommend this!
VINE VOICEon October 11, 2012
I bought this for my son a month ago, when he was 3.5 months old and he took to it right away. He likes the crinkle sound of the wings and will grab at that part. He loves to put the wings in his mouth. He hasn't took interest to the mirror or the squeaker part. But if I put this toy in arm reach he will grab for it and explore the wings and chew on the crinkle parts. He really likes to grasp this toy.
It is a large toy, about the length of his torso so sometimes it is awkward for him to hold but he can grab hold of the wings which are his favorite part. He also likes to gnaw on the rings on the bottom and also hold the toy from the rings as well.
on January 18, 2017
Our grandbabies love both the Fifi the Firefly and Mortimer the moose! We bought the moose and the firefly and both of our grandbabies really love the textures, the sounds, and being able to put their little fingers into the rings. The small size of the different body parts makes it easy for the babies to hold onto from a very early age. We first got the toys when our granddaughter was 6 months old. I'm sure they will still be carrying them around as they get older because they are so cute and colorful. I highly recommend them, especially since there are no hard parts to hurt an infant. Excellent first toys.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.