Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals HPC Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18SW_gno

I just love all these bright and colorful soft body toys for babies.
They help with baby coordination as when they reach for something and finally grab it, they are rewarded with some sort of sound (rattles, chimes, squeaks, crinkles and so on). Even his legs stretch!

On Tomy then giraffes neck is a teething ring. He is just full of surprises!
There is also a link on the toy so you can hang him up when you take him places.

Great stuff! Please, click on "helpful" if my review was to you and THANKS!! :)
on July 11, 2016
I am pretty sure this is a counterfeit giraffe. Purchased this for a gift and it looks a bit smaller and thinner than the authentic one I have. It was half the price of the other ones so if that is a factor for you, this one will work just fine.
on December 3, 2011
My son loves this one just as much as he loves his Eddie the Elephant. I have left this one hooked onto his playmat and it's one of his favorite ones to pull on. He loves the legs the most that have the rattles at the feet, of course right now it's all about the sounds for him that delight him. I would definitely like to get a few more of these take a long toys that you can attach to pretty much anything.
on May 27, 2015
I already had Freddie the Firefly and Jacque The Peacock so I debated about getting this one. Freddie was his first and a massive hit. I take it with us everywhere we go and my lil man is entertained in his car rides and even falls asleep with it. Jacque was a dissappointment and the lil man didn't really take to it so I was between get this one or another firefly. Glad I got this one. It's quite long due to its dangling legs and my son loves to chew her feet. Freddie has got competition now! ;)
on January 3, 2018
Great product. Shipped as expected.
on June 17, 2012
EDIT: 3 years later, my son loves this toy and it is still in remarkably good condition. We didn't keep the majority of my daughter's baby toys but this was a favorite so I hung on to it. I washed it and let my son play with it starting at two months and he also took right to it. At 3 months he holds onto the giraffes neck or one of the 3 rings and stuffs the ears into his m

I bought the Lamaze play and grow giraffe for my daughter when she was a month old. She immediately took to it and it became her favorite car seat and stroller toy. She loved the black and white pattern on the belly and soft rattling noises it would make.

Now at almost 3 months she loves holding the giraffe especially by rings around his neck and his legs. She often tries to put his nose in her mouth and she loves feeling the feet (each of which have different textures and make different noises) and laughs and coos when I make him squeak.

From a parent's perspective, it is great because it is very easy to carry around, clips onto car seat or stroller easily and can engage your infant for hours without loud music or noises some of the other infant toys have. Because she is the first grandchild and great-grandchild on both sides, our daughter has nearly every toy on the market and this is her current favorite!

It is better than a lot of the other play and grow toys because the shape of the giraffe makes it easier for baby to hold. Colors haven't faded after two washes and fabric does not peel or get fluffy.
on May 21, 2014
The colors in this are quite attractive and the jingle in the legs are a fun addition. I wish it did a little more to be honest, but my daughter loves it - one of her favorite stroller toys. She especially likes the tags that are all over, she is fascinated by little things.
on January 11, 2015
The little gadgets such as the dangling legs, the plastic loops around the neck and the bells on the feet, really make for a variety of amusement for a baby. This was the very first gift I got for my nephew. (when he was 6 weeks old) it took him a few more weeks to realize it's brilliance. but it was well worth it, seeing him with his favorite toy now!
on June 6, 2010
My baby absolutely loves this toy... so much so that I had to buy a second one after she chewed through the foot of the first one and exposed some plastic and the stuffing.

This is the only reason why I gave this giraffe only 4 stars instead of 5. It is an awesome toy and my baby seems very interested in all of its parts--from the colorful feet, to the stretchy legs, to the ribbon hair, to the plastic rings. She can't keep any part of the giraffe out of her mouth.

I would have preferred that this giraffe have been a bit more durable. My baby doesn't even have any teeth, but she was able to chew through the stitching of one of the giraffe's feet.
on October 19, 2015
She loves it! Gave it to her when she was 3 months. She is about 6 now. She started hugging it when she was 3 months old. I'm thinking of buy another Lamaze product, either the doll or butterfly.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.