Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 124 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 168 reviews
on January 21, 2016
Lamaze Toys have cute designs, but I won't buy any more new ones because they are made in China and don't even pretend to use ethical labor. You can also tell the make is not that great, as ours is coming apart at the seams a little bit. No toy is cute enough that I would want another mother (or even worse, child) to be treated horrendously to make it. If Lamaze ever moves their manufacturing, I would buy more of these toys. I used to buy them as gifts, but unless something changes, I won't again. If you want to get a baby you love a more ethical toy, look at something like Bears for Humanity or Green Toys.
on July 11, 2016
I am pretty sure this is a counterfeit giraffe. Purchased this for a gift and it looks a bit smaller and thinner than the authentic one I have. It was half the price of the other ones so if that is a factor for you, this one will work just fine.
I just love all these bright and colorful soft body toys for babies.
They help with baby coordination as when they reach for something and finally grab it, they are rewarded with some sort of sound (rattles, chimes, squeaks, crinkles and so on). Even his legs stretch!

On Tomy then giraffes neck is a teething ring. He is just full of surprises!
There is also a link on the toy so you can hang him up when you take him places.

Great stuff! Please, click on "helpful" if my review was to you and THANKS!! :)
on May 27, 2015
I already had Freddie the Firefly and Jacque The Peacock so I debated about getting this one. Freddie was his first and a massive hit. I take it with us everywhere we go and my lil man is entertained in his car rides and even falls asleep with it. Jacque was a dissappointment and the lil man didn't really take to it so I was between get this one or another firefly. Glad I got this one. It's quite long due to its dangling legs and my son loves to chew her feet. Freddie has got competition now! ;)
on September 12, 2016
My baby girl loves this giraffe, we take it everywhere and it is very dynamic! I like that I can just throw it in the washing machine and its clean! She also loves the teething rings :)
review image
on October 1, 2013
I gave this 3 stars b/c my son has never had interest in it. I hung it on his car seat when he was a couple months old and it caught his eye immediately. He's almost a year now and the last several months it's just gotten in our way. He never pulls on the legs. I kinda expected them to retract or do something, but they don't. He never grabs it and plays with it. The thing is huge. I guess so he can reach it. But as I mentioned, it's just in the way more than anything. It IS cute. I wished he had liked it. But I'd probably opt for something smaller and that makes noise or something, if there's a next time.
on March 24, 2016
Lamaze rattles are the cutest rattles ever! I've been pleased with every one that I've ordered! They are colorful, functional, and over the top cute. PLUS, babies can't resist them! I used several of these to make a giant baby mobile for a baby shower and everyone LOVED it.
on January 11, 2015
The little gadgets such as the dangling legs, the plastic loops around the neck and the bells on the feet, really make for a variety of amusement for a baby. This was the very first gift I got for my nephew. (when he was 6 weeks old) it took him a few more weeks to realize it's brilliance. but it was well worth it, seeing him with his favorite toy now!
on June 6, 2010
My baby absolutely loves this toy... so much so that I had to buy a second one after she chewed through the foot of the first one and exposed some plastic and the stuffing.

This is the only reason why I gave this giraffe only 4 stars instead of 5. It is an awesome toy and my baby seems very interested in all of its parts--from the colorful feet, to the stretchy legs, to the ribbon hair, to the plastic rings. She can't keep any part of the giraffe out of her mouth.

I would have preferred that this giraffe have been a bit more durable. My baby doesn't even have any teeth, but she was able to chew through the stitching of one of the giraffe's feet.
on August 3, 2013
The toy is nice, but definitely not as good as some of Lamaze's other take along toys (check out Captain Calamari). The legs barely stretch and the rings around the neck are sort of odd since they're sewn in place (can't really grab them or chew on them). Each foot makes different noises but a baby won't really have enough finger strength to squeak the squeaker. Bottom line, my child was bored with it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question