Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 11, 2016
I am pretty sure this is a counterfeit giraffe. Purchased this for a gift and it looks a bit smaller and thinner than the authentic one I have. It was half the price of the other ones so if that is a factor for you, this one will work just fine.
on December 3, 2011
My son loves this one just as much as he loves his Eddie the Elephant. I have left this one hooked onto his playmat and it's one of his favorite ones to pull on. He loves the legs the most that have the rattles at the feet, of course right now it's all about the sounds for him that delight him. I would definitely like to get a few more of these take a long toys that you can attach to pretty much anything.
on May 27, 2015
I already had Freddie the Firefly and Jacque The Peacock so I debated about getting this one. Freddie was his first and a massive hit. I take it with us everywhere we go and my lil man is entertained in his car rides and even falls asleep with it. Jacque was a dissappointment and the lil man didn't really take to it so I was between get this one or another firefly. Glad I got this one. It's quite long due to its dangling legs and my son loves to chew her feet. Freddie has got competition now! ;)
on September 12, 2016
My baby girl loves this giraffe, we take it everywhere and it is very dynamic! I like that I can just throw it in the washing machine and its clean! She also loves the teething rings :)
review image
on March 24, 2016
Lamaze rattles are the cutest rattles ever! I've been pleased with every one that I've ordered! They are colorful, functional, and over the top cute. PLUS, babies can't resist them! I used several of these to make a giant baby mobile for a baby shower and everyone LOVED it.
on January 11, 2015
The little gadgets such as the dangling legs, the plastic loops around the neck and the bells on the feet, really make for a variety of amusement for a baby. This was the very first gift I got for my nephew. (when he was 6 weeks old) it took him a few more weeks to realize it's brilliance. but it was well worth it, seeing him with his favorite toy now!
on June 6, 2010
My baby absolutely loves this toy... so much so that I had to buy a second one after she chewed through the foot of the first one and exposed some plastic and the stuffing.

This is the only reason why I gave this giraffe only 4 stars instead of 5. It is an awesome toy and my baby seems very interested in all of its parts--from the colorful feet, to the stretchy legs, to the ribbon hair, to the plastic rings. She can't keep any part of the giraffe out of her mouth.

I would have preferred that this giraffe have been a bit more durable. My baby doesn't even have any teeth, but she was able to chew through the stitching of one of the giraffe's feet.
on May 30, 2017
Cute toy.
on August 3, 2013
The toy is nice, but definitely not as good as some of Lamaze's other take along toys (check out Captain Calamari). The legs barely stretch and the rings around the neck are sort of odd since they're sewn in place (can't really grab them or chew on them). Each foot makes different noises but a baby won't really have enough finger strength to squeak the squeaker. Bottom line, my child was bored with it.
on July 25, 2014
I was so surprised by the busyness of Lamaze toys that I thought maybe they're on to something I don't understand and maybe they are but frankly I think this is ugly and baby can't get her teeth on those rings because they're just not accessible. I know it has a lot of textures and sounds but my babies only like it a little.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.