|Standing screen display size||15.6 Inches|
|Max Screen Resolution||1920 x 1080 Pixels|
|Processor||5.1 GHz core_i7|
|Hard Drive||1 TB NVMe SSD|
|Graphics Coprocessor||NVIDIA RTX 2080 Super Max-Q|
|Graphics Card Ram Size||8.00|
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $269.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Lambda Tensorbook (2020 model) - Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Data Science Laptop: Intel Core i7-10875H 8 Core, NVIDIA RTX 2080 Super Max-Q 8 GB, 15.6" 1080p, 64GB RAM, 1TB NVMe SSD, Thunderbolt 3
Enhance your purchase
|Screen Size||15.6 Inches|
|Computer Memory Size||64 GB|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Processor: 10th Gen Intel Core i7-10875H processor provides 8 cores with a 5.1 GHz turbo clock.
- GPU: NVIDIA RTX 2080 Super GPU with 8 GB vRAM is perfect for deep learning.
- Software: Pre-installed with PyTorch, TensorFlow, Keras, and NVIDIA CUDA Drivers.
- Storage: 2TB of fast storage for data science (1TB Samsung 970 EVO M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD + 1TB Samsung 860 EVO M.2 SATA SSD)
- Memory: Massive 64 GB of system RAM and Thunderbolt 3 support.
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
High performance at a practical price - The Tensorbook supports RTX 2080 Super Max-Q GPU with 8 GB of VRAM dedicated to the GPU. The discrete GPU provides the ability to train sizeable neural networks whether you’re in the office, in the lab, or at home. Optimized configurations to avoid throttling - We optimize every Lambda machine to maximize airflow and reduce excess heat build-up. Even during the largest training runs Lambda machines avoid excess heat, while staying quiet enough for an office or home environment. Supporting you every step of the way - Our engineers work with you to configure machines to your exact specifications. In addition, every Lambda machine includes a one year warranty covering hardware and technical support with the option to upgrade to three years. Pre-installed with the software you need - Each Tensorbook is pre-installed with the Lambda Stack which includes everything you need to get started training neural networks.
Top review from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Used the device to build a DL model that can be trained in around 25 minutes on a 2010 macOS all in one. Trained for 5 epochs. Instead after an hour of training it hadn't trained one epoch. Suspected that the driver might be at fault since it's the open source 450 driver. Changed that to a proprietary driver and the action removed tensorflow. I'm just trying to build and run the models. I don't want to reconfigure a laptop just to build a model. Called support last week and was told to send an email by a phone bot.
I've got simple needs such as live support and easy to access documentation. I received this device on 10/20/2020 and I've already hit my frustration level today.
This is a great piece of hardware for the right person but unfortunately, I'm not that person.
Major gripe: Impersonal support.