Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 19 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 23 reviews
on March 22, 2013
Perfect size not to small or too big. My organizer fits perfect in it... very well made.... I've been searching for the perfect purse and this is it!! You can either carry on your shoulder and by hand. It does not have a divider in the middle of the purse. Which works perfect for me, since I use a purse organizer. Very happy with the product.
And if you like the smell of new leather, you certainly get it with this purse. For the price and quality of this purse it's a GREAT deal.
on February 13, 2012
This purse is actually a very good looking purse. The leaterh feels soft yet durable. I choose this purse becasue it was within my budget ( gift card). There is only one complaint which is of design. I like a purse with partions in the interior and this one has none. One has to sift through the purse to find a specific object.
Overall though, I am happy with it.
A tip to Amazon: Amazon should find ways to describe these purses as to whether they contain partitions or none inside.
on April 14, 2014
I am really sorry I made this purchase. The purse is way too big and it has a horrible smell to it, almost like mildew.. It was folded over in the packaging and has never gotten rid of that fold. Also, the zipper is extremely hard to work. I would not purchase this purse ever again.
on August 21, 2015
One of the handles started falling apart after a week. It lasted a month and I couldn't fix it any longer.
on March 27, 2014
I loved the purse when it first arrived. However;after carrying it for less than 2 weeks the stitching began to slowly unravel.
on May 16, 2013
This is the first purse I bought online that I am completely happy with.Enough space,easy to carry,no useless stuff on or in it.It looks like a $200 purse.Very satisfied with this product
on December 31, 2014
Not impressed at all,, This is the third item I've received from Amazon in the last 3 months that has fallen apart after 3 uses.
on June 28, 2015
Strap came apart within days.
on February 5, 2013
GORGEOUS !! It is even better in person. The Picture doesn't do it justice. I wish it came in different colors!
on March 7, 2015
Nice purse the Girlfriend loved it

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.