|Item Weight||10.4 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||9 x 4 x 4 inches|
|Item model number||175550|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
Lamello 175550 Minicol Glue Bottle
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Minicol is the all purpose glue applicator with a sturdy bottle stand in solid wood
- This applies the glue for biscuit and dowel joints in the best possible way
- Features a nozzle facing downwards in the stand for quick use
- Bottle stand prevents the glue from drying up in the nozzle
- The results are high strength wood joints, no glue spillage or undesired accumulation in the bottom
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
The bottle has a flattend stainless-steel metal tip with a hole out each side. This allows one to apply glue to two 90 degree surfaces at once. For example in a slot or long groove, it gets all three faces at once.
The base is made from some heavy type of hardwood, with a receptacle that the bottle fits in. The you add water to the receptacle, which keeps the tip moist and so the tip doesn't ever clog with hardened glue. The base, at least mine, is finished with Polyurethane? which makes cleaning any spilled glue a snap.
Although the photo looks like the bottl;e is rounded on the bottem, it does have a flat spot and will stand upright for filling, or to just set it down.
Its a great product, and I just ordered a second one for my Titebond III!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This seems more expensive than it should be, but it makes quick work of spreading glue in the slots.
Nice metal tip. Also the base is a clear finished maple.
Save the metal parts of your old one if you're lucky enough to have one.
I see Lamello has replaced all the metal except the nozzle with plastic. Read more