|Item Weight||42 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||55 x 29.5 x 29.5 inches|
|Item model number||TOKYO|
MIX Folding Dining Table, Espresso
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||55 x 29.5 x 29.5 inches|
About this item
- Beautiful Laminate Wood Finish Top with Black Metal Frame
- Easily Turning from a Dining Table to an Office Desk or a Console Table. Great functional piece
- Dimensions: Dining Table; W55 in. x D29.5 in. x H29.5 in., Console Table W55 in. x D16.5 in. x H29.5 in.
- No Assembly Required. 1 year Limited Manufacturer Warranty. This product ships: one (1) table in one (1) box
- Product Care: Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight and maintain at least two feet between furniture and heat sources. Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface otherwise scratches may occur. Do not place any high-temperature items directly on the wood top. Use coasters or place mats to prevent damage to the high-gloss or melamine veneer finish. To clean the metal parts, use a Stainless-Steel cleaner on the regular basis especially in areas of high humidity otherwise rusting or squeaking may occur. Use a wood cleaner on the top. Do not use power tools to assemble this product.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Completely Foldable for Easy Storage
Store it behind the couch and pull it out when needing an extra table to accommodate more guests during the holidays. Stand it up behind the door to make extra room in your college dorm. Pull it out, unfold and enjoy it as a desk along with your study group. Put the books away and bring out some fun board games or cards to socialize with your school friends.
Fold down one leaf and turn it into a nice console table by your apartment's entrance or a sofa table behind the couch.
Accommodates Four Guests Comfortably
This table can accommodate up to four guests. However, you may be able to squeeze six people. This functional table is a true space saver.
This extendable dining room table is a great fit for smaller residences. It has a stylish and appealing wood construction that adds an elegant look to a room
Compare with similar items
Tiptiper Folding Dining Table, Versatile Dinner Table with 6 Wheels and 2 Storage Racks, Space Saving Extendable Kitchen Table
Winsome Taylor Dining, Walnut
COLIBROX 42-inch Round Drop-Leaf Table Folding Dining Kitchen Accent Table (Walnut)
Nathan James 41001 Kalos Solid Wood Drop Leaf Folding Kitchen Dining or Rustic Console Table, Dark Brown/Black
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Stickto mystyle||Amazon.com||Sunrise FL Services LLC||Amazon.com|
|Base Type||Legs||Folding, Casters, Storage||Folding, Legs||Folding, Legs||Legs|
|Color||Espresso||Pear Wood Color and White||Walnut||Walnut||Dark Brown/Black|
|Item Dimensions||55.00 x 29.50 x 29.50 inches||51.20 x 31.50 x 28.70 inches||30.51 x 41.73 x 29.13 inches||—||40.00 x 43.00 x 31.00 inches|
|Item Weight||42.00 lbs||62.80 lbs||45.00 lbs||—||57.00 lbs|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's perfect for the space I have it in. My only problem with it was putting it together. You have to bear weight on the larger legs (in the area where the screws attach to the underside of the table top) or you will not make contact, in order to connect them. (Those two screws are shorter).
Guess what there's literally no reason besides packaging that these leg extensions are a thing but even worse one doesn't fit. Rubber mallet can't get the leg extension in and the pre installed rubber stopper for the folding legs ripped out in first three hours.
Honestly this is a garbage table with cheap garbage components and I will be expecting my money back.
I saw reviews complaining about the table being damaged, but I think the seller have changed the packaging or something because it is super secure. The whole table is wrapped in a really thick styrofoam, and the individual parts are all wrapped with cushions as well. Nothing was damaged for my item, and I'm very happy about it.
The instructions are rather straight forward, I set it up alone. However, the legs are not manufactured to be fitted exactly into the slot. You need to apply alot of pressure to push the legs all the way in, but it's totally possible. Just keep trying.
1 of the leg is abit shorter than the rest for some reason, but it's not too big of a deal as the screw-in leg pads can be adjusted to compensate for any unbalanced leg. When opened, the table is pretty sturdy. The table is actually quite heavy so you'll know that the support is robust. When completely closed, it will NOT stand on its own as the center of gravity is too high to keep balance. I just lean it against my wall and hope it doesn't fall.