Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts Book House Cleaning siliconvalley siliconvalley siliconvalley  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 28 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 29 reviews
on August 29, 2013
This is exactly what I needed when deciding my trip to the Yucatan in Central America. It is finely detailed and had enough information to assist a traveler. I would also suggest a companion translation handbook as well.
on January 18, 2017
Just as advertised.
on November 3, 2013
This is a great map and was invaluable during our trip to Mexico. It's very durable. We drove from Cancun to Progresso Beach and back again, and up and down the coast, taking some of the side roads that I'd never have dared without the map. I only gave it 4 stars because it's a bit awkward to keep flipping from front to back when trying to find something specific, but I would certainly not make another trip without it.
on August 31, 2008
An excellent map - detailed enough for a tourist renting a car, can be folded different ways. The laminations is great as well.
on February 3, 2015
FANTASTIC MAP. We used this map to drive from Cancun to Campeche to Tulum. Everything was pretty spot on. The best purchase I made and it's lightly laminated so you can fold it without fear or it falling apart.
on January 21, 2010
Considerable and sufficient detail. Covers the entire Yucatan peninsula plus Tabasco, Chiapas and northern Guatemala. Provides various additional city maps and maps of major archeological sites. Durable and water repellent. You do not need another map for traveling the region. The map is made in Germany and do I need to say more?
on May 30, 2016
Solid quality---lamination was great. However, the detail was lacking. Bought the map for the Mayan Rivera, and central Yucatan----many roads were not on the map that were actually useful for travel. Also, some roads were not marked/labeled to assist with ID-ing them.
Would suggest losing the maps of ruins, and adding Mayan Rivera in detail. And/or detail for toll roads.
Note: the order was shipped from the UK (as packaging was marked) so expect longer than usual shipping (10+ days)--- this is fine, but buyer beware if you need a quick shipment.
on March 28, 2016
Nice durable map, but what I really needed was a more detailed map of Merida,Yucatan, which is highly congested and extremely difficult to navigate on foot and by car. Ended up using Google Map while driving in the city which was very reliable. Will keep as a quick reference.
on March 12, 2010
I'm a traveller who needs to know the layout of an area before I go on a trip or vacation. I've picked up Borch maps for many recent trips and they always deliver.
Laminated maps always last longer and stand up to rigorous use.
The size seems to be perfect for planning, but just small enough to bring on an excursion.
The overall cartographic presentation and detail far surpass any other brand I have seen.
on January 12, 2015
I bought this as a backup for my trip to mexico. Though I didnt end up driving while there, the map was as expected -- I have several of these brand maps and they hold up well to repeated folding and unfolding.