Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on November 13, 2017
Arrived without leakage or problems. Does NOT smell at all when I opened. I'm filling up the laterns for inside use in the winter months. We lose power on occasion.
on July 24, 2016
Exactly what I wanted. Quick delivery.
2 helpful votes
on June 19, 2017
CLEAN burning, no odor oil for oil lamps. It's exactly what I needed.
on February 6, 2012
I was very pleasantly surprised with this lamp oil. Every other oil that I have used put out a lot of soot, and some parts of my wall have been ruined because of it. This oil puts out NO soot, and it gives a beautiful flame as well. I will never buy any other kind of lamp oil.
50 helpful votes
51 helpful votes
on September 6, 2014
What's there to say about the oil itself? Paraffin oil is paraffin oil - you light it, it burns. The major disappointment with this product is the packaging. It's oil in a bottle that takes zero consideration whatsoever for the utility of that container. Many things in which you will be pouring this oil have small openings, like blown glass oil candles. You had better have a tiny funnel that fits exactly what you need otherwise you'll have this stuff all over the place.

There is no reason this bottle couldn't come with a cap that has a funnel extension to it like many products out there. You simply then place an outer cap over the end of the cone when you are finished to seal it up again. You had better be prepared to pour quickly because the lip at the end of the neck of this bottle will not be forgiving if you go slowly. You'll quickly find it running down the outside of the bottle if you aren't just straight-up dumping it into whatever container you were pouring.
3 helpful votes
4 helpful votes
on September 4, 2017
clean burning paraffin oil and good quality
on April 8, 2017
Odorless fuel for your kerosene lamps. Burns clean and bright.
on May 25, 2017
Perfect for my lantern, and easy to pour.
on June 7, 2017
Arrived on time and exactly what I required
on November 30, 2015
I tried this oil for my fire pots because it's less expensive than the Organica Evergreen oil, but it produces a lot more smoke and burns dirty and will turn your pot black.