Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Lamson Meat Cleaver, with Riveted Walnut Handle, Stainless Steel, 12"
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The Lamson meat cleaver has a very Thick blade that is not very sharp; they are meant to be used for splitting bone rather than fine cutting or chopping
- Hardened and tempered with high-carbon stainless steel
- Riveted Walnut handles that are unusually hard (natural color may vary from tool to tool)
- Riveted handles provide strength and durability, Walnut handles are not dishwasher safe, when wood appears Dry, treat with mineral oil
- Made in the USA
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Sell Lounge Inc.||Juvo+||Dalstrong Inc.||Sell Lounge Inc.||BigKitchen|
|Blade Material Type||Stainless steel||Stainless steel||stainless_steel||Forged Thyssenkrupp High-Carbon German Steel||high carbon steel||Carbon|
|Color||Walnut||Silver||Silver||Forged Thyssenkrupp High-Carbon German Steel, Satin Finish Hand-Sharpened Blade, Black PakkaWood Handle, Full Tang, Engraved Rivet, Lifetime Warranty, Dalstrong Support, Included Guard. Ice Tempered & Heat Treated||Stainless Steel||Black|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel||Carbon Steel||Stainless Steel||High Carbon German Steel, Expert Heat Treatment||Carbon Steel||High Carbon Stainless Steel|
Lamson was established in Shelburne Falls, Massachusetts in 1837. As the oldest continuous manufacturer of cutlery in the United States, Lamson has been the choice of home and professional cooks as well as US Presidents for the last 179 years because of its high standard of craftsmanship. These traditions are true today not only in our cutlery and kitchen tools but in our barbeque equipment, Tree Spirit (Handcrafted North American Hardwood Kitchen Utensils and Wood Care Products) and Hotspot ( Professional Grade Silicone Potholders, Trivets, Hot Handles) products.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
All in all they make great forged knives, but if you are looking for that same quality build look else ware for a cleaver.