Lana H Allen
Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Lana H Allen
Lana H Allen is a life improvement author whose aim is to help you enjoy life and be happy now. She uses simple yet powerful techniques to help you discover your inner power and overcome your challenges.
She’ll help you let go of your insecurities and be at peace with your thoughts, with yourself, and with your life. Discover the confident, joyful person hidden within you. Stop the negative self-talk and let your positive qualities come out to play.
Lana enjoys being outdoors observing nature, taking long bike rides with her kids, and spending time with her family.
==> Connect with Lana at her website: https://lanahallen.com/
Titles By Lana H Allen
How you feel matters. And how you feel about yourself matters more than you think.
As you’ll learn in this book, Love Yourself Being You: A Way to Live Your Best Life, loving yourself is not about being self-centered or self-absorbed. It’s about intentionally making your physical health and mental wellbeing a priority.
Loving yourself means having the courage to be who you are and feel good about it. It means being honest about what’s important to YOU and not needing approval from others.
Through this dynamic, self-care guide, you will discover techniques and strategies to help you escape the downward spiral of negative emotions. You’ll learn…
- How your subconscious mind may be limiting you, and what to do about it.
- How to break the cycle of anxiety, overwhelm, and depression.
- How to stop battling frustration with yourself.
- How to give yourself the forgiveness and love you need right now.
The BIG question is: Are you ready to conquer negative self-talk, accept yourself, and love yourself NOW?
You are stronger than you think, and more capable than you can imagine.
So, stop the worry, fear, and panic today! Grab a copy of this book to find peace through inspirational quotes and scriptures, and learn how to apply real-life techniques to help you become happier, healthier, and confident.
With every purchase, you get FREE access to these BONUSES:
- Just Being Me (I Am Okay Being Me) - a short script to help you embrace your authentic self and experience the joy of being you
- A Prayer for Love and Healing - receive hope, love, and forgiveness
- A free audio and pdf download of the mindfulness exercise: Calm and Relaxed. (Taken from the book Mindfulness: From Chaos to Calm)
A note from the author:
Thank you to you—the reader, for being the special person you are and striving to be the best you can be. The world is a better place because you are in it. I hope this book helps you along your path to an inspired, joyful life.
Blessings and love to you,
Lana H Allen
"Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves receive from God." 2 Corinthians 1:2-4 (NIV)
You can be peaceful and calm even when life is messy and complicated.
Discover how to handle the chaos in your life. Learn how to incorporate mindfulness into your daily living and become calmer, happier, and healthier. Use the simple steps in this book and discover how to:
- Be present, aware, and focused.
- Reduce stress and anxiety.
- Manage challenges and stay calm.
- Stop feeling overwhelmed.
- Control your temper and your reactions.
- Take mindful action.
- Stop worrying and imagining the worst.
- Be calm, compassionate, and kind.
- Stop being fearful and anxious.
- Experience pleasure and enjoy life now.
- Stop suffering and start living.
How you feel matters. Become mindful and discover the power you have in the present moment to improve your well-being, increase feelings of peace, and live a simpler, more joyful life now.
Reclaim Your Life: Start Here
Be Calm in a Chaotic World
The Essential Piece for a Calmer Happier Life
Simplify the Complicated (A Moment In Time)
Time Travel (Live in the Present)
Turn off Autopilot (Be an Explorer)
Let Go of the Chaos and Embrace Peace
The Secret to Staying Calm
The Path to Joy (Celebrate Life)
I'm Okay Right Here Right Now
Resources & Acknowledgments