Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Shop Popular Services henriettalacks henriettalacks henriettalacks  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Format: DVD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 192 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 200 reviews
on April 3, 2014
I purchased the Land Before Time Collection DVD's from Amazon. My wife and I watched them with our granddaughter when she was 8yrs old in 2002. We had the complete collection up until November of 2012 when a house fire destroyed all them. So I ordered them from Amazon for my great granddaughter to watch. To see Little Foot and all his friends over the course of the movies and their adventures are awesome. I recommend families to watch collections like this with their family.
on March 19, 2017
I watched most of the Land Before Time movies on VHS as a kid and really felt like going through them again. While the animation might not hold up well against modern animated films, they are still very fun (and sometimes tearful) movies. All 14 of the original run are in here in full. There's a 15th that's not included but I think it's on Netflix anyway.
on September 17, 2014
My son LOVED these stories when he was young. I purchased these to save for the "future", b/c I couldn't imagine any possible grandchildren not having the chance to love them also.
on April 4, 2017
My 2 year old daughter is in a big dinosaur phase. I showed her the newest movie on Netflix, but couldn't find the original that I grew up with on there or Amazon.
She loves it and was so excited when I open the package.
14 movies for about $2 a piece, totally awesome
on January 26, 2017
Whoa. How is this possible? Last time I looked up the complete box set, it was over $150.
This was listed as $29, and the next day it went up to $38. I bought it at $38, but it's awesome!!
on April 19, 2017
I bought these on the advise of a teacher friend, and was not disappointed. There is some confrontation in these, but values, grandpa's wisdom and (right from wrong) is taught. So much of what d-------y puts out will probably contribute to your child waking in the middle of the night with nightmares. Little toddlers do not need unnecessary fears in their little developing minds.
on April 18, 2017
I bought the Land Before Time video's for my grandchildren when the movies first came out several years ago and now I am buying the DVD's for their young children who also love dinosaurs and love these sweet movies as much as their parents did. I must admit, I always loved watching them along with all of them as well!!
on May 4, 2014
Looks to have come in great condition. Have not played any, as this is for a Christmas gift for my great-niece and nephew, for 2014. Think it was an excellent deal. When my son was young, I had purchased a couple, and I personally loved watching as well as my son.
on April 19, 2017
As soon as I received this in the mail, I watched the first one... unfortunately, at some point the DVD skipped...
on April 22, 2014
We've made it through the first eight of the series now. They are good quality. I have no complaints at all. They were packaged well and shipped and received promptly. Great movies for little kids and kids at heart. They tell a tale that is relevant to geologic history which makes them very educational. Since they are told from the viewpoint of the immature dinosaurs, children find it more relevant to them. Great movies at a super great price.