- Series: BibleWorld
- Hardcover: 304 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (August 21, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1845539273
- ISBN-13: 978-1845539276
- Product Dimensions: 6.4 x 1.2 x 9.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #7,154,600 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Land, Credit and Crisis: Agrarian Finance in the Hebrew Bible (BibleWorld) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
Philippe Guillaume is a trained agriculturalist, theologian and biblical archaeologist, and has taught Old Testament/Hebrew Bible in Switzerland, Lebanon and England. He is currently writing a Habilitationsschrift at the University of Berne.