LandWare GoType Portable Keyboard for PalmPilot & Palm III/VII
|Price:||$17.64 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- For PalmPilot, Palm III series, and Palm VII series--as well as IBM WorkPad and TRGpro
- Connects directly via docking port
- Designed for low power drain, no batteries required
- 6 user-defined function keys
- Includes popular TakeNote word processor and WordSleuth thesaurus
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
This product is Brand New.
The fastest way to enter information into yourPalmPilot Palm III series Palm VII series IBM WorkPad or TRGpro.
Perfect compliment to your handheld GoType!'s rigid field proven single piece design involves no complex movingparts and is unparalled in its fast setup time: Just open the protective hooddrop in your handheld and start typing. That's it. No additional cable hookup isrequired.
Built-in serial port GoType! Pro includes a serial port that enables direct desktop synchronizationfrom the keyboard. This pass-through port also eliminates the need for anadditional HotSync cradle when traveling. The keyboard ships with a cable toconnect GoType! Pro to your computer.
Silent touch typing withimproved key layout GoType! Pro now features dedicated Caps Lock and Num Lock keys and repositionedCursor and Tab keys. The 2.3mm key travel coupled with generous key spacing andtactile feel greatly facilitates silent high speed touch typing.
Fully portable Weighing less than 12 ounces and measuring 10 x 4 x 1the Patent Pending design includes an integrated protective hood that closes andprotects the keyboard when not in use.
Full integration with thePalm OS GoType! Pro has been custom designed from the ground up for the Palm III/VIIorganizers. The keyboard includes intelligent software which provides fullcomp... This product is Brand New and comes with a 1 year warranty.
This product is Brand New and comes with a 1 year warranty.
Amazon.com Product Description
Top Customer Reviews
When I finally got my Palm Portable Keyboard and tried it out, it wasn't as good, primarily because it was somewhat flimsy and had a noticable delay during my typing.
The GoType's not perfect (sometimes you slip on the small keys), but it's very effective as a laptop replacement for word processing.
This portable keyboard takes it to the next level. I find myself taking notes in meetings using the keyboard. I can then copy and paste these notes into email for easy distribution. Graffitti works but this keyboard makes input to(and therefore usefulness of) the Palm Pilot even more efficient. The carrying case (also available on Amazon.com) makes toting the keyboard and PDA very easy.
I'll never go back to taking notes on paper again!
1. The keyboard is small and lightweight, making it easy to carry. It even has a handle that pulls out of the back which provides support while typing, and can be a carrying utensil also. 2. It has shortcut buttons to certain programs on your Palm that you can even reprogram. For example, one button can take you right to your Memo Pad, and another can take you to your address book, etc.
3. One thing I didn't really like was that it was small, and a little bit cramped. After typing on a normal keyboard, going to the smaller keyboard is a little hard. The keys are very small, and the shift key is in an inconvenient place. 4. This is a good keyboard because it has a protective cover that flips up, and while protecting the keyboard, it also provides support for the Palm organizer to rest against while you're typing, so the organizer doesn't fall out.
This is a great product, and I'd recommend it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I don't know what to say...
First off, I did receive this in an extremely timely matter, ordered last night and got here by about 1 pm AZ time
brand new still in original... Read more
When I won a PalmVIx in a raffle, I was determined to make the most of it. As an author, I had been frustrated with my lack of mobile computing capability and this seemed to be a... Read morePublished on April 2, 2003 by Leigh H. Kimmel
This little gadget does away with the biggest complaint most folks have with a Palm - you can enter data quickly without Graffiti. Read morePublished on February 27, 2003 by Smitty
I read the reviews on the LandWare GoType and the Palm keyboards and bought the GoType as a result. I had two issues with it:
1) Smaller keyboard was easy to get used to... Read more
This product seemed heaven-sent: a keyboard for my Palm Pilot, with software that didn't sound like the shovelware bundled with so many hardware products. Read morePublished on September 4, 2001
It is a well though out product, but mine misses many keystrokes if I type too fast. Hard to say exactly what causes it, but I've learned that I have to slow down my typing and be... Read morePublished on August 29, 2001 by Thomas Unger
The GoType Keyboard is a very well designed accessory (although I find it almost to be a basic necessity) for the Palm III. Read morePublished on July 3, 2001 by Howard P
Let me start by saying: there is nothing wrong with the Landware keyboard. It works wonderfully. But having just bought the Palm Portable keyboard (folding model), I have to... Read morePublished on January 23, 2001 by J. Levine
I was skeptical about the raves that this keyboard was getting and after trying it -- it's true! Great quality, great price; no complaints about it whatsoever.Published on January 1, 2001