|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$7.34 - $24.54 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 65% Polyester/35% Cotton
- Pull On closure
- Machine Wash
- Reversible V-neck scrub top with short sleeves and chest patch pocket
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00CIOX4Z4
- Item model number: 7502
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 2, 2006
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- #14 in Industrial & Scientific > Professional Medical Supplies > Apparel & Gloves > Professional Apparel > Men's Medical Clothing > Scrub Tops
- #34 in Industrial & Scientific > Professional Medical Supplies > Apparel & Gloves > Scrubs & Lab Coats > Men
- #54 in Industrial & Scientific > Professional Medical Supplies > Apparel & Gloves > Professional Apparel > Women's Medical Clothing > Scrub Tops
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Regardless, I found myself needing to get my own set. I was not familiar with this brand but it had plenty of positive reviews.
Qualitywise, the cloth is soft and better quality than standard-issue hospital scrubs. It is reversible and feels comfortable in tropical temperatures (85-92F).
Now in terms of fitting, I always had issues b/c I am a short guy that lifts weights. I am 5'7" so because of chest, shoulders and arm sizes, I ordered size XXL (as that's what I ended up using before). The Landau top runs a bit larger in the chest and arms. So it fits comfortably but I wear the scrub tops tucked in. I wear my white coat over the scrubs so aesthetically, they look good. I considered returning the additional tops I bought, but I think I will keep them just to avoid the hassle.
SIZING REFERENCE: I measured my chest and I'm about 34" give or take an inch. I have a skinny/athletic build being 5'9" and 140 lbs.
Got a size small and it is just right. Not too baggy, not too snug, and comfortable overall. Glad I went with the small.
Fabric is nice, seems to shed light liquid exposure pretty well. Pulled it out of the washer after a first wash and let it dry on a hanger and it went from damp to dry fairly quick (30 min or so max).
However, I am rating it at 4 stars instead of 5 because of the label tags on it. The tags limit the comfortableness and reversibility of this shirt.
While you can take it out of the dryer and put it on however it comes out, wearing label tags on the outer side look like you put the shirt on inside out.
Unless this is a new trend I've missed.
"Real" scrubs that I've worn in hospitals do not have label tags, the sizing and other information is printed on the shirt itself.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This brand runs small, so be careful... My husband is a 3x in scrub tops usually, but takes a 4x in Landau brandPublished 2 hours ago by JPinchette
Classic landau fit. The sleeves flare some as seen in the description photo but I like the overall shirt length. The pen sleeve in the chest pocket is also handyPublished 12 days ago by Sam
Too many scrub tops are short in length and short in the sleeves. For a fellow who is growing a big belly, these are perfect, plenty long and broad enough in the shoulders so they... Read morePublished 13 days ago by Charlie Weir
These match my favorite scrub bottoms, the Landau Cargo Scrub pants. Really, this is just a well-made scrub top. Read morePublished 14 days ago by SC