- Series: Latitude 20 Books
- Paperback: 369 pages
- Publisher: Univ of Hawaii Pr; 4th edition (May 1999)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0824821157
- ISBN-13: 978-0824821159
- Product Dimensions: 1.2 x 8.2 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 9 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #13,598,665 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Landfalls of Paradise: Cruising Guide to the Pacific Islands (Latitude 20 Books) Paperback – May, 1999
There is a newer edition of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
"The only complete cruising guide to the islands of the Pacific . . . a must."
Showing 1-8 of 9 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It includes extensive information on pacific weather and planning passages. The book is divided in to 4 helpful parts:
4. Islands of the Eastern Pacific
Highly recommended for any sailor traveling in this amazing area.
Diana Young- World Traveler - currently sailing in the South Pacific for six months and #1 Amazon Best-selling author of Financial Fitness for Beginners.