|Fits as expected||
|You Save:||$210.00 (70%)|
- Shell: 100% leather; Lining: 75% polyester
- Regular Fit: extra room through the chest and waist for a classic fit
- Button closure front; Ribbed collar, cuffs and hem
- Two dual entry pockets, one pen pocket, and one interior pocket
- Imprinted WWII U.S. flag lining; Insulated with polyester fill
- U.S. Trademarked Brand, U.S. Design, Imported
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
This flight jacket made to the same unyielding standards as the authentic A-1 military version. Soft lamb touch supple nappa is sewn with a dual entry pockets, plus ribbed collar, cuffs and hem to snug in warmth. Button closure front. Stand-up knitted collar with buttons. Two dual entry pockets. One pen pocket. Interior pocket. Imprinted WWII U.S flag lining.
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B001GGYH60
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 22, 2008
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
1. Button Jacket VS Zipper - definately something that set it appart, which was an attractive part of it. the buttons are attached w/ extra space so they don't come loose, or the thread comes out. On the inside the thread is looped through a smaller button which gives it a more finished look, rather than just looking a the thread itself.
2. The Collar, from the pictures you can tell it's made of the same elastic material that the wrist cuffs are, but what is particularly nice is, you can fold it down, w/ an open feel to it, or you can pull it up to keep your neck warm. I'm writting this review 1 day after a light snow and a (from 40 degrees to about 20 degrees) 20 degree tempature drop over the few hours my family and I went in to watch a movie. I turned up the collar to keep my neck warm due to the high wind and kept my neck warm on the a short walk out to the car in the middle of the parking lot.
Inside jacket pocket is deep, not a tiny pocket for just your cell, but a good size. The side access hand pockets are not incredibly deep, but they are on the outside of the jacket behind the top acces pockets, so I can understand why they are not too deep, just big enough for your hands balled up. The jacket itself is of medium weight, great for mid weather, and the size allows for layering underneath if you intend to wear it in colder temperatures. The stitching all looks very well done, no frays or loose thread hanging out. One last thing, I was also happily surprised about the elastic of the wrist cuffs. I had expected them to be tight, but was happy to find out they stretch easy and keep shape.
Over all, VERY pleased. Great Quality for a price that won't break the bank.
I love the collar, but thats about it. If you are going to buy a leather jacket, I'd recommend going higher quality or not at all.