- Shell: 100% leather; Body Lining: 75% polyester and 25% cotton; Sleeve Lining: 100% polyester; Filling: 100% polyester; Rib: 100% acrylic
- Regular Fit: extra room through the chest and waist for a classic fit
- Snap storm flap over front YKK zipper; Box stitched shoulder epaulet
- Two dual entry pockets; Interior pocket; Ribbed cuffs and hem to snug in warmth
- Imprinted WWII U.S flag lining; Insulated with polyester fill
- U.S. Trademarked Brand, U.S. Design, Imported
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
This flight jacket made to the same unyielding standards as the authentic A-2 military version. Soft lamb touch supple nappa is sewn with a dual entry pockets, plus ribbed cuffs and hem to snug in warmth. Imprinted WWII U.S flag lining.
Lining is imprinted with the WWII U.S. Flag
Dual entry pockets with snap closure to hold daily essentials
Ribbed cuffs and hem help to snug in warmth; no cold air will blow up inside the sleeves or body
Strong zipper with a snap storm flap front
How To Measure
Overarm: For suit jackets and sport jackets only, measure your arms at the highest point of the shoulder blades and the fullest part of the arms. If the difference between the chest and the overarm measurement is greater than 7 inches, order the next larger size.
Chest: Measure around the fullest part of the chest, keeping tape up under the arms and across the shoulder blades. Keep your arms relaxed.
Waist: Measure around the waist where you normally wear your pants (measure over your shirt, but not over slacks or belt).
Neck (Collar): Take a well-fitting dress shirt, lay the collar flat and measure from the center of the neck button to the beginning of the buttonhole.
Sleeve: With forearm parallel to the chest, measure from the center back of the neck around the elbow to the wrist bone. You can also use a well-fitting shirt, fold at the center of the shoulder and measure the same as above.
- Department : Mens
- Date First Available : September 1, 2020
- ASIN : B07Z2ZFCFG
- Customer Reviews: