FREE Shipping on orders over $25—or get FREE Two-Day Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns
|You Save:||$13.04 (43%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Are you Microfiber? No, I'm not so cheap. I'm SILK, 100% SILK.
- Brand: Landisun
- Size: 59" Length, 3.25" Width
- Quality: Please don't worry, it's Landisun!
- New With Tag!
Customers who bought this item also bought
Who Selected Our Product
- The Witness of Your Love
- To Own Landisun, To Own Charm And Energy
- Famous Designer with Classic Pattern
- Every Successful Man Is Worth To Collect A Tie From Landisun.
Who Recommended Our Product
- DESTINATION WEDDINGS only recommended the romantic place, quality products
- Landisun Brings Love To You.
- Landisun Brings Luck To You.
- Landisun Brings Light To You.
Whom We Sponsored
- Landisun also sponsored the very popular celebrity interview website to share those success of legendary actors, directors, and athletes.
- Package Dimensions: 7.1 x 4 x 1.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00NXBF12A
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 26, 2014
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
A few concerns, however:
- The colour is too pink/bright and you might have a hard time pulling it off! It's almost neon-pink (well maybe I'm exaggerating a bit...), but it's bright - so keep that in mind while making a purchase decision.
- The width of the tie is exactly 3.25", which is perfect for most people. However, for me personally, It is just a tad bit too wide. I'm extremely slim and have a slim waist and therefore a slightly slimmer tie of around 3.10" suits my body-type perfectly. But then again, this is just specific to me and to be honest, I might be nitpicking here. 3.25" will be perfect for the vast majority of you out there.
- More importantly, the pocket square is COMPLETELY USELESS. It's extremely small and flimsy and is made of very thin/light material which means that it'll have a hard time holding shape. Due to the pocket square being too small, you're limited to the types of folds you can do with it. And good luck getting it to appear out of your breast pocket to begin with. So yeah, if you're buying this, you're really buying it for the necktie and the cufflinks...
- Speaking of the cufflinks, they're actually pretty good! Well detailed and sturdy enough.
The pocket square just ruined this in my opinion...
PS: If you want quality pocket squares that are full size and made of thicker silk, I recommend you check out the Shlax and Wing store on Amazon/eBay. They sell amazing pocket squares!
Hope this helped!
In terms of quality, I am very pleased the the quality of this tie. It feels, and looks like it is made of extremely high quality. I strongly recommend this tie if you are looking for something vibrant, or are a member of a Syracuse Orange sport's team. Otherwise, you may want to consider an alternate color.
Lastly, I really like that it includes cuff links and a pocket square. It really helps me finish-off my suits.
The only problem I have with this tie set is now I have to go buy a better suit and find a place to wear it.
The color pairs really nicely with Stacy Adams' "Rome" dress shirt in celery (find it here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00CBQBGH2/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1) for a bold, crisp look that can take you from work or a professional conference to most evening engagements without a hitch.
10/10 for excellent price, great quality, and impeccable style. Highly recommended.
I like to dress well so this was actually more important to me than it was to my wife (I can't stand the look of the clip on ties you rent from the tux shop) and I couldn't have been happier with the results.