Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Landlording on Autopilot: A Simple, No-Brainer System for Higher Profits and Fewer Headaches Paperback – July 28, 2006
There is a newer edition of this item:
"Warlight" by Michael Ondaatje
A dramatic coming-of-age story set in the decade after World War II, "Warlight" is the mesmerizing new novel from the best-selling author of "The English Patient." Learn more
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
From the Back Cover
Discover how Mike Butler managed 75 rental properties while working full-time as a police detective—before he hired any part-time help
For many investors, landlording is a pain, but not for those who use Mike Butler's Landlording on Autopilot system. It's a simple, proven method for managing rental properties in your spare time—without the headaches. Mike Butler developed this system while he worked full time as a police officer. Before long, he was buying and managing dozens of properties—and consistently bringing in more than 100% of his rents.
Includes free customizable, downloadable forms!
Butler shares all the vital techniques of autopilot landlording:
- Screening and finding great tenants you can trust
- Training tenants to do your landlording work for you
- Increasing your cash flow with a simple push-button management system
- Using little-known tax breaks available to full-time or part-time landlords
- Easily complying with landlording regulations and legal stuff you might not think of
- Identifying the most profitable types of properties
- Marketing and advertising your properties at little or no cost
- Utilizing powerful, ready-to-use landlording forms
- Getting rid of bad tenants quickly, safely, and cheaply when buying properties
- Using creative tactics to consistently bring in more than 100% of the rent
Once you've learned Mike Butler's system, you'll make more money in less time with less effort. Today, Mike Butler is retired from the police force and enjoys more than $1 million a year from his rental properties. Using the techniques and strategies of Landlording on Autopilot will help you achieve your dreams.
About the Author
MIKE BUTLER retired early when the income from his rental properties grew larger than his full-time police officer's salary. He now works as an investor, speaker, author, and a licensed real estate broker. His real estate investing success has been featured in Money magazine, and he has been a featured speaker and trainer at real estate investing seminars across America.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Well written for the laymen, every chapter explains a part of the contract and why he was burned in the past for not having that clause. The tips in this book have been extremely useful and realistic- it made land-lording much much easier
Would and have highly recommended this book to personal friends of mine who are also rental property owners.
Most recent customer reviews