Consider this available item
Landmann USA 3495BGW Smoky Mountain Vertical Gas Smoker, 34-Inch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 878-square inch of cooking area for smoking a variety of your favorite meats, fowl and fish
- Features a large full-sized door with welded hinges for complete access to add wood and water and to check on food
- Fully adjustable heat control and front door temperature gauge. adjustable top chimney and side damper vents with plastic tab guards for optimum temperature control
- Includes porcelain coated steel water pan and heavy duty steel wood chip box with lid. Magnetic door closure
- Square, wide stance legs for stability. rotary igniter, heavy duty steel construction with easy assembly
- Cast Brass cap has a 10 year warranty
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Items from popular brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Masterbuilt 20051311 GS30D 2-Door Propane Smoker, 30" (Old Version), Black
Smoke Hollow PS40B Propane Smoker by Masterbuilt, Black
Masterbuilt MB20051316 Propane Smoker with Thermostat Control, 40 inch, Black
|Sold By||—||VM Express||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Color||Black||Black||Propane Smoker (Newer Version)||Black|
|Item Dimensions||18.00 x 25.00 x 43.25 inches||21.10 x 21.40 x 43.50 inches||21.26 x 29.13 x 43.50 inches||22.80 x 28.70 x 53.00 inches|
|Item Weight||61.60 lbs||58.43 lbs||1.00 lbs||—|
The Landmann 3495BGW Smoky Mountain 34-inch Vertical Gas Smoker with wide Chamber provides 878-square inch of cooking area for smoking a variety of your favorite meats, fowl and fish. Features a large full-sized door with welded hinges for complete access to add wood and water and to check on food. Latching door closing system. Fully adjustable heat control and front door temperature gauge. Adjustable top chimney and side damper vents with plastic tab guards for optimum temperature control. Cool grip wire door handles, 4 adjustable chrome plated cooking grates. Includes porcelain coated steel water pan and heavy duty steel wood chip box with lid. Square, wide stance legs for stability. Rotary igniter, heavy duty steel construction with easy assembly. Cast brass burner for long life. Will not rust. 10-year warranty.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm also not a big fan of the door latch assembly. Unintuitive and overkill for what is needed. Just a simple latch would have done fine.
Packing of the unit was excellent. this came packed with every corner steel reinforced. No dents or damage to unit. Instructions were very easy to follow and all nuts and bolts marked for easy access.
I would recommend this unit. Great value for the money.
I have owned charcoal and gas smokers and prefer the gas as you do not need to continue to add coals. Landmann is a quality company with a quality product. If you are in the market for a gas smoker in this price range- this is your unit.