- The Skin Cancer Foundation recommends this fabric as an effective UV protectant only for covered areas.
- UPF 50 protection blocks 98% of UV rays
- Mock neck for more coverage
- 82% nylon/18% spandex fabric blend won't sag in water
- Note: White is 80% nylon/20% spandex
Inspire a love of reading with Prime Book Box for Kids
Discover delightful children's books with Prime Book Box, a subscription that delivers new books every 1, 2, or 3 months — new customers receive 15% off your first box. Learn more.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
It's not easy keeping kids covered with sunscreen. That's why we love our rash guards. They’re the ultimate backup to sunscreen with a UPF 50 rating, the highest possible, blocking 98% of harmful UV rays. Protection lasts the life of the garment too, through lots of washing and exposure to sun and chlorine. Stretchy nylon/spandex blend holds its shape when wet.
- Package Dimensions : 8.2 x 4.7 x 0.9 inches; 3.21 Ounces
- Department : Boys
- Date First Available : December 18, 2019
- Manufacturer : Lands' End
- ASIN : B082W5QL8T
- Customer Reviews: