- Series: American Association for State and Local History
- Paperback: 212 pages
- Publisher: Rowman & Littlefield Publishers; Second edition (October 6, 1995)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0761989307
- ISBN-13: 978-0761989301
- Product Dimensions: 7.1 x 0.4 x 10.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.6 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,509,632 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Landscapes and Gardens for Historic Buildings: A Handbook for Reproducing and Creating Authentic Landscape Settings (American Association for State and Local History) Second Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
There is a newer edition of this item:
Find Rare and Collectible Books
Discover rare, signed and first edition books on AbeBooks, an Amazon Company. Learn More on AbeBooks.com.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top customer reviews
American landscape design 1620...1930, incl. landscaping for public buildings and spaces, cemeteries.
Research and plan development- site analysis, etc.
Authentic plants for period landscape settings
Maintaining the restored landscape- lawns, visitor circulation and wear, pest control, etc.