Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $15.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use are covered from day one. Malfunctions are covered after the manufacturer’s warranty.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online at www.Asurion.com/Amazon or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon.com Gift Card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts are available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- MORE DETAILS: Additional information about this protection plan is available within the “Product guides and documents” section. Simply click “User Guide” for more info. Asurion will also email your plan confirmation with Terms & Conditions to the address associated with your Amazon account within 24 hours of purchase (if you do not see this email, please check your spam folder). Contact us if you cannot locate your plan confirmation and Terms & Conditions via email at AmazonFeedback@Asurion.com.
Landworks Rotomolded Ice Cooler 45QT Up to 5 Day Ice Retention Commercial Grade Food Safe Dry Ice Compatible UV Protection 15mm Gasket Bottle Openers Low Profile Latches
Enhance your purchase
|Color||Landworks 45QT White|
|Material||Nylon, Stainless Steel|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||27 x 16.3 x 16.3 inches|
|Item Weight||12 Kilograms|
|Insulation Material||Polyethylene/Polyurethane Foam/Polyurethane|
|Chamber Depth||21.5 Inches|
|Chamber Height||12.1 Inches|
|Chamber Width||11.5 Inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Our Rotomolded 45QT / 42.5L Ice Chest Cooler goes BEYOND the minimum standard Days of Ice Retention but up to 3-5 Days or LONGER (if pre-cooled, kept in low: temps & UV index). Food Grade Safe, Dry Ice Compatible, approx. (48) 12oz Can Capacity (no ice added) & Tough Enough to Endure Whatever Nature Throws at You
- Rotomolded Coolers are the 'Cream of the Crop' in Technology for Commercial Grade Insulation. Our Cooler has 3" THICK Insulated Walls, All Round UV Protective Shell, Commercial Grade 360° D-Seal freezer Style 15mm Gasket (Trapping All Cold Inside), Recessed Zero-Leak Drain Plug, Molded Tie Down Slats & with 2 Impact Rubber Absorbing Ergonomic Grips on Each Side
- INGENUITIVE DESIGN FEATURES - Super Duty Nylon Rope Handles (removable), Dual Built-In Stainless Steel Lock-plate Bottle Openers, Non-Skid Feet, Sleek Low Profile Snag-less TPE T-Clasp Latches that are Tight & Lock Flush. (Internal Dimensions: 21.5L x 11.5W x 12.1H Weight: 26.45lbs [empty])
Customer ratings by feature
Customers also search
From the manufacturer
|Landworks Rotomolded ENHANCED Ice Cooler 20QT Up to 5 Day Ice Retention||Landworks Portable Winch Electric Powered 1000Lbs/455Kgs 20ft Steel Cable||Landworks Portable Winch Electric Powered 1000Lbs/455Kgs 20ft Polyethylene Cable||Landworks Heavy Duty Garden Utility Wagon With Removable Side Meshes, 400 lbs||Landworks Wheelbarrow Super Duty Electric 500LBS Load & 1000LBS+ Hauling||FogCraft Electrostatic Sprayer ULV Fogger Machine Disinfectant Electric Handheld|
|Application||Usable for Indoor/Outdoor events at: beaches, picnics, barbecues, hunts, fishing excursions, hikes, camping, road trips or tailgating at your favorite team's games.||indoor/outdoor of pulling or lifting for construction site, automotive shops,||indoor/outdoor of pulling or lifting for construction site, automotive shops,||Indoor / Outdoor of Hauling of Materials for: Forestry, Gardening, Planting & Construction Sites||Indoor / Outdoor of Hauling of Materials for: Forestry, Gardening, Planting & Construction Sites||Use for public sanitation/disinfection of: airports, docks, hotels, restaurants, , public transport, theaters or for controlling humidity in guitar factories, wine barrel storage rooms, small greenhouses, plant preparation rooms|
|Structure Type / Material / Inner Insulation/||Rotomolded / LLDPE (Linear Low Density Polyethylene) / PU (Polyurethane Foam) Foam||High-Strength Density Steel Wire Cable||High-Strength Density Polyethylene Wire Cable||Steel Powder Coated Chassis Frame||Steel Powder Coated Chassis Frame||Super Heavy Duty Durable Polypropylene housing|
|Ice Retention /battery power||Up to 5 Day (if pre-cooled & kept in low: temps/UV rays)||DC 48V 550W 12A Battery||DC 48V 550W 12A Battery||Manual Powered (by hand)||Electric 48V DC Li-Ion Battery Powered||20V DC 150W Li-Ion Driven Electric Battery|
|Weight (pounds)||16.75 lbs (empty)||26.9 lbs||24.1 pounds||400 lbs||500lbs||5.4 lbs|
|Product Dimensions (inches)||21.3 x 13.3 x 14.3||12.4 x 11.5 x 9.8 inches||12.4 x 11.5 x 9.8 inches||34 x 18.5 x 20.5 inches||56.7 x 25 x 40.4 inches||16 x 11.6 x 6 inches|
Compare with similar items
| || |
Landworks Rotomolded Ice Cooler 20QT Up to 5 Day Ice Retention Commercial Grade Food Safe Dry Ice Compatible UV Protection 15mm Gasket Bottle Openers Low Profile Latches
Lifetime 48 Quart High Performance Hard Cooler
Arctic Zone Titan Deep Freeze Premium Ice Chest Roto Cooler with Microban Protection - Sizes: 20Q and 55Q, Colors: Blue and Gray
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||AlphaWorks||Amazon Warehouse||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Color||Landworks 45QT White||Landworks 20QT White||Pumice Stone||Blue|
|Item Dimensions||27 x 16.3 x 16.3 inches||21.3 x 13.3 x 14.3 inches||25.6 x 16.7 x 16.5 inches||22.05 x 14.77 x 13.98 inches|
This Landworks Rotomolded 45QT / 42.5L Chest Cooler goes BEYOND the standard Days of Ice Retention but up to 3-5 Days or LONGER (if pre-cooled, kept in low: temps & UV index). Food Grade Safe, Dry Ice Compatible, approx. (48) 12oz Can Capacity (no ice added). Dual Built-In Stainless Steel Lock-plate Bottle Openers, Non-Skid Feet, Sleek Low Profile Snag-less TPE T-Clasp Latches that are Tight & Lock Flush. (Internal Dimensions: 21.5L x 11.5W x 12.1H Weight: 26.45lbs [empty])
Rotomolded Coolers are the 'Cream of the Crop' in Technology for Commercial Grade Insulation. Our Cooler has 3" THICK Insulated Walls, All Round UV Protective Shell, Commercial Grade 360° D-Seal freezer Style 15mm Gasket (Trapping All Cold Inside), Recessed Zero-Leak Drain Plug, Molded Tie Down Slats & a Lock in Place Steel Handle with Ergonomic Grip. Tough Enough to Endure Whatever Nature Throws at You!
Reviewed in the United States on May 6, 2021
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you're looking for a cooler that is like a Yeti, but better and cheaper, this is your cooler!
#2) Just like the cheaper coolers, you still have to put a ton of frozen packs in it to maintain the cold. About 25% of the space is used up just for ice packs and frozen bottles.
#3) Despite weighing 30 pounds with no wheels, it's pretty easy to maneuver- the handles are flexible but very sturdy and even tho I do not have a long reach (I'm under 5' tall) I can still carry it easily.
#4) It's attractive, extremely sturdy and it could be used as a seat and step stool without worry of damage.
#5) The plug is awesome in quality and has several threads so it gets the job done right.
I recommend this cooler, even in the hottest days here in Arizona, for normal cooler uses like camping,bbqs, whatever. But, I don't believe ice would stay frozen for several days.
The cooler seems sturdily built overall. When I left it closed for a while, it developed a strong vacuum so I know the seal is good. Handles, latches, hinges, and drain all seem to be durable enough. Time will tell, but I think this was overall a good purchase.
Top reviews from other countries
On our first use, we precooled with 4 ice packs the night before. The next morning We put our food items in a plastic container (from dollar store) so they wouldn't get wet from melted ice. We used 3 small blocks of ice my wife made (with plastic container from dollar store). 5 days later there was still solid ice!!! And, this is after being in a van for 5 days with some 30 C days. We then added just one bag of cubed ice which lasted for 3 days. And then, just 1 block of ice which lasted for another 4 days. Wow. This thing keeps things cool.
We are very impressed. We feel this was a great purchase and would recommend this cooler to others.
(I think the pre-cooling was a good way to start)