- Paperback: 252 pages
- Publisher: Fordham Univ Pr; 2nd Revised edition edition (January 1994)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0823210170
- ISBN-13: 978-0823210176
- Product Dimensions: 0.8 x 6 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.8 ounces
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,644,498 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Language, Metaphysics and Death 2nd Revised edition Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Ace the ACT
Get ready for your ACT with the official ACT study guide and browse other college prep resources from Wiley. See more
Customers who bought this item also bought
“This expanded collection of twenty essays . . . explores the meaning and nature of death. . . highly recommended for students of applied ethics or death and dying studies, clergy.” (―Spiritual Studies Center Book News) --This text refers to an alternate Paperback edition.
From the Back Cover
This standard work in thanatology is updated with ten essays new to the second edition, and features a new introduction by Donnelly. The collection addresses certain basic issues inherent in a philosophy of death. --This text refers to an alternate Paperback edition.