- Hardcover: 276 pages
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press (May 31, 1986)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0521320461
- ISBN-13: 978-0521320467
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #11,918,453 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Language Mind and Logic
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
This is a collection of eleven original essays in analytical philosophy by British and American philosophers, centring on the connection between mind and language. Two themes predominate: how it is that thoughts and sentences can represent the world; and what having a thought - a belief, for instance - involves.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|