- Paperback: 368 pages
- Publisher: Oxford University Press; 1 edition (August 7, 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0199262918
- ISBN-13: 978-0199262915
- Product Dimensions: 9.1 x 0.6 x 6.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,926,539 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Language Rights and Political Theory 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
"Until now, there has been no major work or edited volume dealing with language rights from the standpoint of normative political theory.... Anyone presently interested in working on language rights in political theory should begin here."--Perspectives on Politics
About the Author
Will Kymlicka is Queen's National Scholar, Department of Philosophy, Queen's University
Alan Patten is Associate Professor of Political Science, McGill University
Browse award-winning titles. See more