- Series: Cognition and Language: A Series in Psycholinguistics
- Hardcover: 242 pages
- Publisher: Springer; 2001 edition (January 31, 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0306465027
- ISBN-13: 978-0306465024
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.6 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,369,529 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Language for Those Who Have Nothing: Mikhail Bakhtin and the Landscape of Psychiatry (Cognition and Language: A Series in Psycholinguistics) 2001st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|