- Hardcover: 656 pages
- Publisher: University Alabama Press; First edition (July 8, 1997)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0817308822
- ISBN-13: 978-0817308827
- Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 1.8 x 9.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.9 pounds
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,840,588 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Language Variety in the South Revisited First Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
About the Author
Cynthia Bernstein is professor emerita of English, the University of Memphis. Thomas Nunnally is professor emeritus of English, Auburn University. Robin Sabino is professor of English, Auburn University.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|