Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon harrypotter harrypotter harrypotter  Three new members of the Echo family Today only: Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on August 10, 2017
Best baby wipes ever! The lanoline protects baby bum, My three children have never had diaper rash because we use this product and also lanolin ointment (usually used for a cracked nipple, another good use for landline) occasionally before bed, keeps their bums clean and skin soft. I have even used it as a quick sponge bath for them and I've noticed anytime I use it on their head their hair gets a super shine and is so soft.
on May 29, 2017
The wipes are not very moist. I am a bit disappointed in them.
on November 19, 2017
Mu favorite baby wipes, thin, gentle, soft, do not rip and smell amazing!
on February 4, 2011
I love these wipes..that's why I gave it the five review. My baby has very sensitive skin; we could only use cloths with water to wipe her and that was a bit trying since we didn't want to shock her with cold water-so each time she needed a wipe, we had to wait by the sink for the water to warm. Even tho I am very diligent about changing diapers and keeping baby dry, she developed a horrid diaper rash when I tried switching to cloth diapers (go figure).Between covering her tush in the regular Lansinoh BF cream (got this advice off the mothering board) and using these wipes, a horrific rash cleared up totally in around a day and a half. Since I started using the cloths, I haven't even seen a hint of redness or irritation at all. One thing to note: after buying them from here, I started searching and discovered that everyone else sells them for 3.50 to 4 dollars a pack. I love these wipes but will buy them elsewhere from now on.
on December 12, 2013
My rating represents this particular seller rather than the product itself. I would rate these wipes at least a 4 star. I discovered them a year after my son was born and think they are great especially for breastfeeding babies or babies wwith sensitive skin.

However, I rate this seller a 1 star for using an image that misrepresents the product. The image shows 4 packages of wipes for the $8.95 add on price. However, what you receive is 1 package of wipes. The 8.95 price is at least double, if not triple, the cost for these wipes at other retailers or on Amazon. I am definitely going to see about returning these wipes.
on May 14, 2016
My daughter is allergic to pampers wipes so we've always used these. Love the smell so much better! No, they're not as thick as pampers or others but if your kid has sensitive skin id choose these over any other kind.
on November 29, 2014
My daughter had diarrhea and developed a rash and the alcohol in the regular wipes was making it worse (and stung). These wipes were soothing to her and her rash cleared up really fast. I would recommend them to anybody who has a child with sensitive skin, or during a bout of diarrhea where they can get stubborn rashes.
on July 27, 2015
These baby wipes are perfect for spit up. It takes the smell right out of your clothes.
on January 29, 2015
Use these after pumping and they are wonderful for cleaning up! Love the lanolin in them!
on December 10, 2014
By far the best wipes hands down, they leave the skin moisturized. I will not use anything else.